Chapter 53: The Coming Storm

Charugna P.O.V.

"Do you have my information?" I ask as I meet with Lil' Miss Malachite at her tavern.

"Of course I do, darling. Lil' Miss always delivers. Although, I can't promise you'll be pleased." I nod. "Word is they were seen boarding the Argus Limited a few weeks back. While that isn't exactly far from here, Argus is rarely a destination for folks. Chances are they'll be going straight to--"

"Atlas."

I walk away while Lil' Miss smiles at my intuitiveness.

"You know, you turned out to be quite the interesting customer... Charugna." I stop in my tracks upon hearing my name. I turn around to face Lil' Miss again. "It's not often a single client brings me double the business."

She taps her cigarette holder into an ashtray as I hear a creak from the walkway above, I look up to see who it is.

I narrow my eyes as I notice roper boots. I look up to see Black Tyger smirk as she pops her neck, staring down at my position.

"Black Tyger."

Li' Miss turns to her guards.

"Maybe put away the good glasses."

London jumps down and attempts to land a strike on me, but I sidestep.

She proceeds to land a punch that pushes me back to Lil' Miss's table. Lil' Miss stops the ashtray from falling off the shaking table and holds her hand, signaling her two bodyguards not to intervene.

I push off of Lil' Miss's table and begin to fight back, using hand-to-hand to counter Black Tyger.

I glare and kick Black Tyger up and the two of us fight on the bar counter.

Black Tyger draws her twin pistols in hand and aims them at me as I see a plank over the counter.

I smirk as I grab the plank and hit Black Tyger's gut as she fires at me. I jump behind her and she locks arm-to-arm with me as we struggle and I smirk as I jump up to the balcony railing and look down on her as she growls.

"That's enough, ladies!" Lil' Miss yells out. The bodyguards draw their weapons at the two of us. "I love dinner and a show, but it's time to take it outside."

Black Tyger jumps up and I hold my arms up to brace for impact. Black Tyger smirks as she punches me through the window onto the empty street with her jumping down. I land on my two feet and London cloaks as she hits the ground. I chuckle.

"Hmph, nice trick."

I stand straight up to look for Black Tyger.

I conjure up a purple fireball and I launch behind me. Black Tyger shoots the fireball with her rifle as she tilts her gun up and flicks her hat with a growl.

"Let me guess, you're after the people I'm after?" Black Tyger's eye widens, but she places her rifle back on her back. "I don't have time for this, London. If you want revenge, take it up with Y/N and Ruby. So how about we work together?"

London looks down in consideration and looks back up.

"I'm all ears."

============================================================

Third Person P.O.V.

A snow storm appears at Brunswick Farms, making visibility nigh difficult. A wind howling is heard. Ruby sighs.

"I don't get it. The empty towns I've passed through were all damaged or unfinished. But this place looks... fine."

Y/N, Team RWBY, Oscar, M/N, Qrow, and Maria arrive at the porch of a residence. Weiss is shivering as she wraps her arms around herself to keep herself warm.