Chapter 10: The Dojo

"You have to rip envelopes to open them. You must break a wall to see inside. So what makes you think it is so easy to be vulnerable?"

Y/N P.O.V.

I'm in the dojo as it's nearly complete and it looks great so far.

A/N: Disregard the two characters under the tree.

I have several wooden practice swords, bows, and sticks on the walls as well.

I go through the entrance and finish painting '風', '林', '火', and '山' on some banners; the battle standard of the Samurai. I look at my Scroll to see that Blake has texted me.

"Hey Y/N. What are you doing right now?" I chuckle and text back.

"I'll come back to the dorm in a bit and show you in person."

I jump onto the shingles of the building and hang the banners with the Kanji writing, then jump back down to see Ozpin and Glynda have arrived. Ozpin looks at me.

"Hello Mr. L/N. I assume this is the building where you will be privately training them?" I nod.

"Yes."

I show them the marksman room and the sparring room, then turn back to them.

"This is the dojo. I must say the architects have done a fantastic job here. I was debating on whether or not to keep the intruding tree, but I decided to keep it because it's nice." Ozpin nods with a smirk as Glynda forms a small smile.

"Agreed. Let's hope this will suit them well." I nod and bow my head.

"Don't worry. It will."

============================================================

I walk to our dorm and see Blake and Weiss reading books, Yang looking through her Scroll, and Ruby eating a cookie. Blake looks up from her book and walks up to me.

"You said you wanted to show me something?" I shake my head.

"Correction; 'us'. I also want to show it to the rest of your team, Neo, Team JNPR, and Team CFVY as well. It's actually important, but it's nothing bad."

After getting Neo, Coco, Velvet, Jaune, Ren, Nora, Pyrrha, Fox, and Yatsuhashi to come with us, we arrive at the garden for us to see the building completely fixed as their eyes widen. I chuckle as Velvet looks up at the banners.

"What do those say?" I turn around and gesture to each one above me.

"Fu, Rin, Ka, Zan. Each symbol means 'Wind', 'Forest', 'Fire', and 'Mountain' respectively. As swift as the wind, as gentle as the forest, as fierce as the fire, and as unshakable as the mountain." I grab my key and open the door, then gesture them in for them to see the dojo. "This is what I was working on. This is the dojo that I will be privately teaching you all in. In case you're wondering..." I pull out my Scroll and pull out Ozpin's contact to show him saying what he asked of me. "Yes, Professor Ozpin did ask me to privately teach you. And it's not graded or anything, so it's mostly to learn what your weaknesses are, improving hand-to-hand combat skills, and simple training."