Prologue Part 2

"It might take a year. It might take a day. But what's meant to be will always find its way."

M/N P.O.V.

I got released from the hospital with my newborn son after a couple of days here on the southern coast of Mistral: the town of Kurosuna. Why is it named that? It's because it's a port town and the beaches are lined with black sand.

Someone in my dreams named 'Yua Tsutsuji' informed me that my baby is a reincarnation of someone from another world named 'Y/N de León'. And she described the boy as gentle, disciplined, intelligent, compassionate, and sharp. And if that wasn't enough proof for me, which it wasn't, I got a duffel bag with three wholesome photos from out of nowhere in my closet. At that point, I was convinced, but I'm not going to say anything about it. Reincarnation or not, he's still my blood.

Yua also said that the boy will train very early and regain his previous knowledge at the age of two, so I will teach him about our world. From what she described, little Y/N will be a better Huntsman than even me if he chooses that path. I was also told of his and their past and it's tragic.

As I sit down and let little Y/N nurse off of me, I hear my Scroll ding and see a message from...

"Ozpin?" I pick up my Scroll and read it aloud, "Ms. L/N. I need you to come to Beacon. I've got some news for you and it's better to tell you in person."

I place my Scroll in my pocket and pack up some things.

Does it have anything to do with my boyfriend? I've been worried sick for him.

I grab my cloak and my weapon on the wall, Daedalus, and place it in its shotgun mode under my cloak on my back.

A/N: Commission by CuppaJo

I grab Y/N, wrapping him in a blanket, and my Scroll and text back, "I'm on my way."

============================================================

A day later, I make it to Beacon tower and see Professor Ozpin, my old upperclassmen Qrow and Raven, and the newly appointed Professor Goodwitch with somber looks. I exit the elevator and the door closes as I lower my hood.

"Hello?"

Ozpin frowns and pulls out my boyfriend's weapon, Holy Requiem, from his desk and hands it to Qrow as he walks over to me.