Chapter 51: Argus Limited

Start from the beginning

"I mean, bright side, we finally get out of this house!"

Weiss sighs. Qrow crosses his arms.

"Well trust me, I'm not crazy about it either. And without the Spring Maiden here to seal the Relic back in its Vault, it's our best option." Cinder looks down.

"Atlas may be the safest kingdom we have at the moment, but their borders are closed. General Ironwood called everyone back." Velvet hums.

"Eh, not everyone." Qrow activates his Scroll showing a hologram of a highlighted portion of land.

"The City of Argus is a ways north of us and it's the primary trading port between Anima and Solitas. They've got the largest Atlas military base outside the kingdom. There's no way they'd leave it abandoned, and if we play our cards right, I think there's a good chance we could convince them to escort us straight to Ironwood." Blake shrugs.

"I mean, we do have the missing Ex-Heiress to the Schnee Dust Company." Yang smirks.

"If there's a chance of reward money, I say we go for it." Weiss groans.

"Ugh..." I shake my head.

"We're not returning her to that bastard." Ozpin hums.

"Hopefully the first option will suffice."

Oscar, letting Ozpin take over, walks into the room. Qrow smirks.

"Glad to see you're feeling better."

"Likewise, and while I'm sure we could all use more time to recover, I'm afraid time is of the essence." Blake nods.

"Right, as long as that thing's out in the open, its power could fall into the wrong hands." Coco lowers her shades.

"Speaking of, what does it do exactly? Qrow never really told us."

Everyone looks to Ozpin, who turns around to face us.

"Of course." He detaches the Relic from his hip. "The Relic of Knowledge has a wonderful, and incredibly dangerous ability." The Relic grows into it's original size as it was found. "Its user can ask any question, and the Lamp will provide an answer."

Ozpin places the Relic down, and it floats on the table. Pyrrha is in awe.

"Intriguing..." Blake's eyes widen.

"That's incredible..." Ozpin nods.

"Indeed. However, it's not without drawbacks. The Lamp cannot tell of events that have yet to happen, and it will only ever answer three questions every one hundred years." Yang shrugs.

"Well, I guess that's not so bad. Adds a lot of pressure though."

"Then let's put it to a vote!" Nora yells as she zips around the room, causing Ruby to jump and Qrow to spit out his coffee. "What should we ask first? Oh! Can we ask for more questions? CAN WE ASK FOR MORE QUESTIONS?!"

Cinder facepalms.

"They're not wishes..." Ozpin chuckles.

"I'm afraid you won't be able to ask it anything at the moment. The questions were used before I sealed it away."

I nod with a smile.

"Well, at least now we know what it is. And we'll be sure to keep it safe!"

============================================================

Third Person P.O.V.

Enter a busy train station.

People go about their business whether they be buying a train ticket, going shopping, eating food, and more. Qrow walks with M/N by his side as he narrates the letter he's sending to Ironwood.