Chapter 451 - 460

ʚChapter 451: Internship System

    The fans who asked the question fell silent immediately.

    The root of his problem is actually himself.

    Obviously the fire element is recognized as the strongest offensive attribute, but his own fire spells can't do it no matter what.

    "The shopkeeper also said that this is why for so many years, the attack power of cultivators is always insufficient. The two attributes of water and wood are mainly auxiliary." 'Then what is the attribute of

    this training book? '

    This fan asked the thoughts of the fans.

    Everyone expects that this book is exactly what they can learn, and it is best to match the attributes of their own cultivation.

    "Some of you have asked!" Strawberry immediately said, "I've been waiting for someone to ask you."

    'Why? This question should not be a secret, right? '

    'As soon as the little shopkeeper released it, and when someone bought it, the little shopkeeper said it! '

    'Water system water system! '

    'My friend just came out of the owner's shop and said it was the water system. '

    'If I had known there was a discount for strawberries here, we wouldn't have lined up for half a day. The shopkeeper said it was the water system. '

    'Buying from Strawberry, isn't it considered an online order? "

    I'm just a purchasing agent! After you order from me, I'll go to the store where Xiaodian lives to buy it myself." Strawberry looked helpless, "The cuties are right, it's the water system." "I'm anxiously

    waiting You ask, naturally not for the water system, but for the books that have not yet been put on the shelves. Because only I know what to publish." "A

    lot of people are disappointed now, aren't they? Why is it the water system? Why is it the water system again? Why is it not suitable for my cultivation? If only it is suitable for my cultivation? Do you think so?" "Don't worry!

    The most important information is coming! The next four books that the shopkeeper will publish are suitable for each attribute. A heart book for cultivation!"

    'real? ! '

    'Really? ! "

    Everyone, don't swipe the screen! Ask meaningful questions." Strawberry hurriedly said.

    'I feel like I'm doing it again! I have already seen the beauty of my cultivation is about to advance. '

    'Wake up upstairs! Wake up! Did you eat peanuts last night? How could you be so drunk? '

    'Upstairs is too much! Don't bring such shocking people! '

    'Look at General Lu! He is the most powerful supernatural being in our interstellar fire attribute! The mental method that people practice is the original low-level mental method. '

    'You still have to be self-aware! How can you compare with God? '

    'General Lu is really terrible, how is this person's cultivation so powerful! '

    'Can Strawberry talk about the mind? The shopkeeper knows a lot! '

    'Yes, I want to know too. I feel that my previous practice was very wrong! "