Chapter 381 - 390

ʚChapter 381 Upgrade

    The turntable is getting slower and slower.

    The grid exuding a black atmosphere is getting closer and closer to the pointer.

    At this moment, Qin Yu felt her heart was about to jump out of her throat.

    I saw that the black grid slowly turned to the pointer, and slowly stopped...

    Then, it passed...

    "Haha!"

    Qin Yu suddenly laughed loudly, "It's passed! It didn't stop, ahahaha! Passed!"

    "As expected of me! Excellent! Hahahaha!"

    Qin Yu was excited for a long time, but suddenly found that Tudou didn't respond at all.

    This is wrong!

    It stands to reason that Tudou would definitely jump out and say a lot of good and bad things in this situation, but he didn't respond today? !

    Qin Yu turned his head, and Tudou was staring straight at the turntable.

    "What are you looking at?"

    He said while looking at the past.

    In the next second, Qin Yu's eyes widened instantly.

    "Ahahahahaha!" Qin Yu excitedly cheered again.

    "Go up to one level directly! You actually went up to one level directly! Why didn't I see this just now, hahaha!"

    Qin Yu laughed for a long time, and suddenly found that Tudou still didn't respond.

    She glanced over and saw Potato's serious expression.

    The dignified one doesn't match the little skirt on him.

    "What are you doing? This is a good thing, why do you feel unhappy."

    "You have been promoted directly!" Tudou said.

    "That's right! Isn't that great, you don't always talk about leveling up, you can level up too."

    "It hasn't been long since you were promoted to level four..."

    Qin Yu nodded, "So it should be very good to get this reward at this time, right? If you can immediately upgrade to five levels, getting this is almost the same as not getting anything." "Let me see

    first All permissions are unlocked after level five."

    "Well, hey, the host has the right to set the price of the store's goods. Although it must be within the range given by the system. But it's just right, I'm not a business person, although I always It's a complaint, but if I really want to decide, I'm not very good at it."

    "No?!" Qin Yu scrolled down the page, but found that the back was empty.

    "When you reach level five, the system assumes that you are a completely independent store owner, and all permissions as a store manager have been unlocked for you."

    Qin Yu thought about it, and it really is.

    It may be because the oppression of the system was too strong at the beginning, so she always felt that she was still oppressed by the system from time to time.

    The quantity sold every day, the items and quantity purchased every day, the number of times the mobile booth is opened every month, and even the pricing is really completely given to her.