Chapter 201 - 210

ʚChapter 201 Drinking

    At six o'clock in the evening, the bistro opens on time.

    The first few people who came in stopped at the door the moment they entered.

    They simply suspect that they are in the wrong place.

    Not to mention the bigger space, what kind of rhythm is this row of beautiful ladies saying 'Welcome' to them gently!

    No no, it must be wrong!

    It might be possible if it appeared in other shops, but this is a small shopkeeper's tavern!

    You don't even pay for a part-time job, so can you still think about spending so much money to hire so many beautiful ladies?

    "Hey, what are you doing? Why are you still going away!"

    "Wrong way, wrong way!"

    "Ah?!"

    "This is not a tavern!"

    "You guys are sick! This is not a tavern, what is it... ah, Sorry, I went wrong!"

    Qin Yu looked at these people and wanted to shut them all out!

    This play is too fake!

    And, who speaks their mind? !

    The guests at the door suddenly felt a murderous aura attacking them, and they quickly chatted and walked into the tavern as if they hadn't said anything just now.

    Don't think that you can pretend that nothing just happened.

    Qin Yu's eyes were hanging over them all the time.

    A few people didn't even dare to turn their heads to the shopkeeper's side. Fortunately, there were these guys hired by the shopkeeper, otherwise they would really stare here.

    However, when will the small shopkeeper take back the eye knife!

    Always one direction, the neck is about to twist!

    At this moment, with the bell on the door ringing, a heroic voice also broke in.

    "Ah! It's all drinking!"

    "Commander Hood?" Seeing Qin Yu coming, he was shocked!

    This is the border army commander of Green Bamboo Star!

    "Haha, it's been a long time since I've seen the shopkeeper!"

    Hood was about to walk over when he suddenly felt something. He stopped and looked to the side.

    Seeing this, he was taken aback.

    All the people in the room looked at him tearfully, with gratitude in their eyes? ! !

    "Leave them alone!" Qin Yu beckoned Commander Hood to sit in front of the bar.

    "Aren't you on the Green Bamboo Star? Why did you come to the Central Star?"

    Commander Hood waved his hand, "There is no Green Bamboo Star now. Although the wild beasts on the Green Bamboo Star have been found, that planet is considered useless People from the Alliance and the Li family checked, because those desolate beasts have polluted many places. It will be completely abandoned in two or three years.

    ” The planets in the five districts are like this. Those who make this plan, don’t show your feet, or I will abolish him." "     Each district intentionally puts a poisonous wild beast, obviously for the purpose of destroying the planet. It may be the residents above. Even if you can escape from the wild beasts, you will never escape the large-scale pollution!"     Qin Yu took the wine from the clerk and put it in front of Hood. Don't think about those unhappy things, today is a celebration, be happy and drink!" "     Well said! Be happy!" Hood raised his glass and drank.     "Where is Commander Hu assigned now?"     "Temporarily assigned to the Alliance Army. But after a while, a new planet is determined, and I will return to the Frontier Army and continue to serve as the commander."     Qin Yu nodded.     I don't want to go to other places on the border, not to say that it is enough to just change the chief.