Chapter 151 - 160

ʚChapter 151 The opening of the tavern (this chapter is the first book~)

    seven o'clock in the evening.

    Starlight has filled the entire night.

    Central Star Night Life also came to kick off the prelude to tonight.

    In the busiest commercial street of Central Star, there is a small two-story building.

    Whenever the nightlife begins, it happens to be the end of its day.

    The surrounding shops are colorful, only here, the door is closed, the lights are dimmed, and the point is not even a sign!

    If you are a first-time visitor to Central Star, you must wonder why there is a house here that has not been rented out?

    But tonight, this small two-story building was lit up with a warm light.

    "Why is the shopkeeper so late today and still haven't slept?"

    "Could it be that he was affected by what we said during the day?"

    "What happened during the day?

    " Let's talk about it.

    "It's really possible! The little shopkeeper is so proud of her grocery store, but in the end, she didn't comment on anything?" "

    Although, it's just because the time is short, but for the little shopkeeper, it's tantamount to losing the election!"

    Everyone nodded vigorously, "The grocery store is so unique, the small shop owner must feel that the shop should not be regarded as a new one in the selection process, how sad is the small shop owner?" "Why don't we knock on the door?"

    "

    Knock What does the door do?"

    "Of course it's comforting! It's easy for a person to think wildly! What if a small shopkeeper walks into a dead end?" "

    Ah! No way!" "     Let's

    take a look!"

I went to knock on the door, but when I got closer, I suddenly found out, why did the door change?

    "Why don't you leave?"

    The person walking in the front suddenly turned around and pushed his friend out.

    "Why, what are you pushing us for? Aren't you comforting the shopkeeper?"

    "What's the comfort? We went wrong!"

    "Wrong?"

    "What do you mean, what went wrong!"

    "Look at that store The decoration of the store is different from that of a grocery store!"

    Several people walked a few steps closer, bent over and looked around.

    "Really! This decoration style is interesting, it's all imitation wooden structure!" "

    Look, even the doors and windows are in the shape of an ancient rhombus!" "

    Let me just say, the shopkeeper is not such a fragile person, How could it be possible to change the routine because of such an incident?"

    "This store as a whole looks too similar to a grocery store, haha!"

    "That's it!"

    Several people were going to the commercial street while finding the steps for themselves. go.