Chapter 311 - 320

ʚChapter 311 Ready to Open

    On the other side, Qin Yu, who was far away from the third district, got a set of wind and sand suits from the system and started to wander in the desert.

    Qin Yu wrapped her scarf tightly, complaining inwardly as she walked.

    Is it because she is too predestined to the desert, or the system has a soft spot for the desert?

    Why did she go to so many places and couldn't do without the desert?

    Qin Yu didn't come here aimlessly.

    On the day they came out of the ghost area, she received a task from the system.

    At that time, she was shocked.

    She is in the performance appraisal, why does she have other tasks? !

    The system is even more arrogant, does the assessment affect the task? Or does the task affect the assessment? Why can't there be no influence at all?

    Of course, it is up to the host to decide whether to do it or not, and their system has never been reluctant!

    Qin Yu rolled her eyes unceremoniously.

    It is true that she does not have to accept this task, but the reward has never been so generous!

    This made her feel uncomfortable even if she refused!

    I just want her to pick it up.

    A temporary quest, combined with a bounty quest.

    In addition to the doubled grocery points and unlocked products given by the system, there are also rewards given by the bounty offerer in the bounty mission, double gifts, can she give up? !

    The person offering the reward also happened to be the person who announced the first reward activity that Qin Yu picked up.

    When Qin Yu was just promoted to the fourth level, she saw this person looking for her in the forum.

    Later, I learned from Tudou that the plane where this host is located is dedicated to the study of strange creatures, and his shop also uses parts of these creatures to make various things.

    For example, the fur of certain desolate beasts can be used to make clothes, the shells of certain desolate beasts can be used to make armor, and so on.

    And this time, let her look for edible alien species.

    According to the current data, the desert area is the area with the largest variety of edible heterogeneous species.

    Therefore, many people will come here to hunt.

    Some supernatural beings even built many small houses in the desert to rest for the hunters.

    Qin Yu had just entered a small house to drink a few sips of water when she received a message from Sun Tianyi.

    The bigwigs in the security district want a sales list, and they should buy a lot.

    There are also some scattered supernatural beings who have also found his contact information. They need some things, and they also need to see what they are selling first.

    Besides New Year's Eve, Sun Tianyi had to negotiate some details with her.

    At that time, the agreement between the two was due to the urgency of the situation, and the cooperation was only roughly set.