Chapter 331 - 340

ʚChapter 331 New Direction

    "It suddenly occurred to me just now that my sweater might be broken and I need to get a new one." "

    I suddenly remembered that my sweater was given to me by someone else! In fact, it's gone!"

    Everyone looked over obliquely, Give it away, this is a must-have item for getting through the extreme cold period! Although we all know that this is an excuse, but this excuse is a bit poor.

    There is no harm without comparison, and there are worse ones behind.

    "That's right, mine is too small, and I won't be able to wear it this year!"

    Everyone heard the sound and looked at the speaker.

    As an adult, you have already passed the growth period, can you pass on the sweater?

    How about when you grow up?

    "Cough! Well, isn't that sweater too small after washing?!"

    Cheng Chengcheng! You are right in whatever you say!

    In an instant, all kinds of excuses came out, and everyone wanted to buy sweaters.

    On the other side, brother Xu and their meeting room received the latest news again.

    Several people glanced at each other.

    "This time, I'm afraid even if we don't ask the higher-ups to allocate funds, the higher-ups will take the initiative to ask us!"

    From this moment on, Qin Yu's small shop in the last days seemed to have entered a new world.

    Not only this base began to order items in large quantities, but even the safe areas were not as small as before.

    Including those individual tourists, after getting a map of the formation, they tried their best to contact Sun Tianyi to buy things on the largest scale.

    Those laboratories in the safe area should be sure that the things here cannot be copied, so they started ordering in large quantities.

    With the safety zone in front, individual customers naturally dare to buy with confidence.

    Qin Yu stood outside the base, looking at the dark sky in the distance.

    The extreme cold season is coming!

    Recently, the most sold items here are cold-proof items and food that can be stocked.

    It is a good thing and a bad thing.

    Half a year is still too short.

    It is the end of the world when communication is almost cut off.

    Although there are communication birds, the range of communication birds is still limited.

    It is far from comparable to the Internet before the end of the world.

    These Sun Tianyi tried their best to publicize, she put things on the trading house, and tried her best to make the shop famous when she wandered around, but it was not enough.

    The extreme cold period did allow her to sell a lot of things, but when the extreme cold period came, her business was almost cut off.

    Although there are still more than two months to go, the next two months will be the extreme cold period, which means that there will be no business at all.

    Perhaps this is the real difficulty of performance appraisal.

    Tudou said that the performance appraisal of each host is different.