Chapter 231 - 240

ʚChapter 231 Helper

    Qin Yu looked at Feiyu's serious look with a smile, while the mainland was calling for his little assistant.

    'Didn't you say that the objective problem of the number of seats in the tavern should be solved by your system? Why are there still four tables? '

    'The increase in tavern tables depends on the level of the host's tavern. Tables and chairs can be added only after reaching a certain level. '

    'And grades? Not like a grocery store? How did I not know this before? '

    'The hierarchy of taverns and cafes is only opened after the host upgrades to level four! '

    'Your system is not up to standard, why don't you tell me so many things? ! '

    'Some things need to be discovered by the host to be more fun, isn't it? ! '

    Hehe!

    I even learned how to ask rhetorical questions, which is amazing!

    'Is the upgrade of these two also a task? '

    'No need! Their upgrades are based on the host's daily traffic, the more guests the faster the upgrades! '

    'Oh! Four tables, a wave of customers, you let me watch the traffic? ! '

    'The tavern has never stipulated that customers cannot stand and buy things in the store, and, on the fourth level of the host, things from taverns and cafes are also allowed to take away.

    Qin Yu didn't take what the little assistant said later, she kept echoing in her mind, "The tavern has never stipulated that customers are not allowed to stand in the store to buy things. " '.

    Ancient bar? !

    Seats on the side with standing and dancing drinkers in the middle? ! !

    Qin Yu looked at his tavern, and immediately shook his head.

    I don't know why, but it feels a little scary.

    Every table is packed with people.

    etc!

    'Isn't this the objective problem you're talking about being solved by the system? ! '

    'Exactly! '

    That's right your size!

    What kind of solution is this? !

    How do you say if cheerful!

    Qin Yu took a few deep breaths!

    Forget it!

    There's no need to be angry with a little fool controlled by potatoes!

    Wait for Tudou to come back and see how she finds it!

    She specially made a small notebook to hold grudges!

    The tavern at six o'clock opened its doors as promised.

    A few familiar old customers quickly took their seats and ordered drinks.     "Small shopkeeper, it's been too long for you to explore! The gluttons

    in my stomach are about to burst out!"

Come out, it sounds bloody!"

    "This time the expedition is considered fast! I have the impression that the expedition didn't come back before the New Year, right?" "