Chapter 361 - 370

ʚChapter 361 ID card

    Seeing Qin Yu and Ming Yang coming in, no, it should be said seeing Ming Yang, seeing Ming Yang's clothes, the waiting guests became visibly uneasy, some started whispering, and moved their bodies subconsciously, as if they could get further away from Ming Yang.

    The waiter who brought the two people in just now took a sign and handed it to Ming Yang, "Take it, two guests, this is your number plate, you can go there when your number is called!" The waiter said

    , Go to the gate and lock the gate.

    "The two of you are really lucky. Our place will be closed a little later. After the closing, the two of you will really be sleeping on the street." "

    We can go to other hotels!" Until now, Qin Yu is very fond of this place. Full of disgust.

    The waiter's eyes turned between Ming Yang and Qin Yu, and suddenly he showed a smile of 'I understand'!

    "It's an excellent choice for the two of you to escape here. The alliance will never attack our Black Triangle area casually!"

    Qin Yu? ? !

    escape? !

    "However, you two haven't done your homework very well! But you can tell from the gentleman's clothes that he came out in a hurry!" "Our hotel is the only

    hotel in the entire Black Triangle area that will accept people like you."

    " You can go to other hotels to see if they will accept you if you don't have an ID card." "Do you need

    an ID card here?"

    Qin Yu's impression of this place is even worse.

    A place that was already full of criminals, yet they still have an ID card in a serious manner.

    What's the matter, even bad people can't live here!

    "We can stay in the hotel as long as we have money. However, I still suggest that you apply for an ID card tomorrow." "Go ahead!" A young

    lady sitting next to them looked at them and said.

    I saw her tightly hugging the arm of the man next to her, and the intimacy between the two of them could be seen as boyfriend and girlfriend.

    It's just that, at first glance, the temperament of these two people, anyone would say that they don't match at all.

    The young lady who spoke looked like a rich lady at first glance, weak, kind, and was pampered and brought up.

    And the man beside her has muscles all over his body, scars, and eyes full of bloody sharpness. There must be a lot of people's blood on his hands!

    Qin Yu was quite confused, why did the young lady suddenly talk to them.

    Later, when she thought of what the waiter said just now, she immediately understood.

    The waiter regarded her and Ming Yang as eloped men and women.

    Because of their identities, the soldiers of the Union Army must go through the review of the object they are looking for.

    Maybe Qin Yu failed a certain review, and the two of them couldn't be together.

    And the logo on Ming Yang's uniform also represented that his status was not low, and he could not be expelled casually.

    Therefore, we can only find a way to separate the two.

    However, the two love each other so passionately that they are inseparable, so they can only elope and escape to the Black Triangle, a force that cannot be touched by an alliance.