Chapter 461 - 470

ʚChapter 461 Shady

    Qin Yu made an excuse to go to the toilet and went back to the room on the second floor.

    As soon as Fuyao was connected, Ah Fei's big face appeared in Fuyao.

    "Small shopkeeper, help! The energy of wild beasts in the tribe has begun to drain again."

    "So fast?!" Qin Yu was startled.

    She just destroyed the pattern before, and she knew that there would be a day when it would be connected again, but she didn't expect it to be so soon.

    She has destroyed the mysterious laboratory over there, shouldn't those people be trying to find a way to retrieve the data or something? How come there is still time to connect the pattern of the communication star?

    Qin Yu walked around the room holding Fuyao.

    The pattern is connected, which means that the energy of the wild beast in the void cloud is enhanced.

    The energy is enhanced, and there is a greater chance of defeating the humans in the void cloud.

    The goal of the main combat faction is to destroy the wild beasts, and use the mutant plan to eliminate them, but the mutant plan has already been destroyed?

    Apart from the mysterious laboratory Red Rose, are there other places that have such a laboratory?

    Qin Yu himself vetoed it in the next second, which is impossible.

    They had already seen that laboratory when they went there in person, and every tool there was the most cutting-edge in the interstellar world, and the cost was too high. The Star Alliance is only a part of the main combat faction, how could it have so much money?

    etc! money? !

    Someone is behind it!

    So much money, the top ten families?

    The tenth family that was just delisted? That's not right, they said before that the main combat faction approached them, what would happen if they agreed to the main combat faction at that time...

    In other words, they refused at that time.

    That is to say, other top ten families agreed.

    Qin Yu recalled the cost of the black triangle mysterious laboratory. It can afford several such laboratories, and the top ten families behind them are at least the upper-class families.

    It's tricky!

    "I didn't expect it to be so fast." Qin Yu said, "I have some clues to a complete solution, but...forget it, I'll go and have a look first."

    Qin Yu contacted Wei Yan after hanging up Fuyao.

    "Go, Qian Yanxing?" Wei Yan was a little surprised, why did he suddenly go there.

    "I heard that the stone market of Qianyanxing is about to start this season, don't you plan to go and have a look?" Qin Yu said with a smile.

    Wei Yan looked wary.

    There is a conspiracy behind this.

    The small shopkeeper is not someone who is interested in stones, let alone dragging him along.

    Thinking of being tricked into making data last time, Wei Yan was the first to say no in his heart.

    "Okay, okay!" Qin Yu looked helpless, "Didn't I just trick you once, as for guarding me so much?"