Chapter 111 - 120

ʚChapter 111 Express Company

    Wrong from the start!

    When the store first opened, in order to make money, whether it was unlocked products or subconsciously recommended products, they were all determined according to the preferences of the planet, or the people she came into contact with in the fifth district.

    This is the fifth district, the outermost residential area of ​​the interstellar.

    Those who come and go are either cultivators, or poor and without background, people who cannot live without the five districts.

    Although the latter is not so poor that it is difficult to drink nutrient solution, he will definitely not have spare money to buy relatively expensive purses and other things.

    As for the former, they have money, but they definitely spend their money on the most life-saving places, such as supplement pills, such as Thunderbird fried eggs.

    Coke and instant noodles are the second choice for Qian Youfu.

    Things like Rose Talk, which are only responsible for romance, were directly passed!

    However, it is impossible to have regular customers who like to buy these things in the fifth district!

    Looking at it this way, isn't it a dead end? !

    The main mission will never be completed? !

    Could it be that Tudou made an error during the upgrade process, so a strange bug task was released? !

    "Boss? Boss?!"

    "Ah!"

    "It's three o'clock soon, are you going to close the store?"

    Those who opened at nine o'clock in the morning did not expect that six hours would fly by like this.

    Qin Yu nodded, "Get ready to close the store first!"

    Feng Yue packed up the things on the counter and got up to clean the outside of the gate.

    As soon as she opened the door, a man walked in.

    "Ah! Welcome!"

    "Today's Coke, instant noodles..."

    The man slightly raised his hand to stop Feng Yue from continuing to say, "I'm not here to buy things, I'm here to find the shopkeeper." "

    Looking for the boss?"

    "What's the matter?" Qin Yu heard the voice and walked over .

    "Seeing is better than hearing a hundred times! My name is Lin Guang, the person in charge of Interstellar Express, and I want to discuss business with a small shop owner." "

    Lin Guang?!"

    Before Qin Yu could respond, Feng Yue subconsciously called out.

    Seeing both of them looking at her, she hurriedly nodded apologetically to Lin Guang, and then quickly moved to Qin Yu's side.

    "Boss, this is Lin Guang! A famous entrepreneur in Interstellar! He founded Interstellar Express alone, and now Interstellar Express is the number one express company!" Feng Yue would like to follow Yan Dong and others' words, and must explain some common sense of Interstellar to her boss from time to time

    ...

    Qin Yu looked at Lin Guang and said, "Since Mr. Lin is looking for me to discuss cooperation, he should have known in advance that none of my things will be delivered!" "The