Chapter 271 - 280

ʚChapter 271 Collection

    When shooting a man, shoot a horse first, and capture a thief before the king.

    Naturally, in a fight, you must strike first!

    Qin Yu dodged and stabbed with the dagger, and the gold swallowing beast immediately turned into dots of white light and disappeared into the air.

    Meanwhile, there are a few bits and pieces thrown into the system board.

    Only then did Qin Yu discover that there was a surprise bar under the system board at some point.

    This is too much like a game, killing monsters increases experience.

    According to the instructions of the compass software, Qin Yu went all the way to the rare item point after a while.

    According to the appendix, quickly put away the items and immediately walked to the safe point.

    If an accident happened halfway at this time, it would cost me all the way.

    Moreover, according to the compass display, the nearest rare item point is also some distance away from here, and finally I can find another time to come.

    One good thing about welfare activities is that the items handed in will be settled immediately, without waiting for the end of the activity.

    So hundreds of grocery points instantly appeared on Qinyu's account.

    The only regret is that this rare item shop is not too 'rare'.

    There are three kinds of rare item points, there are more rare items and more common items, this is the top grade.

    The middle grade has more rare items and less common items.

    As for Xiaping, there are few rare items and few common items.

    Qin Yu is the most down-to-earth person to meet.

    So this trip did not exceed a thousand groceries.

    However, even so, she was satisfied.

    After all, with the sloppy nature of the system, it would be nice to have such an event to give groceries extra points.

    When Qin Yu came out of the welfare world, the sky was already white.

    Unexpectedly, it took a whole night to free up the opening hours of the tavern.

    If it is for other rare item points, wouldn't it be necessary to sacrifice several nights.

    Wouldn't the income of the tavern be temporarily interrupted? !

    Ahhh~~~

    "Actually, there is a task that can save you from this trouble." Tudou suddenly appeared, holding his little skirt and smiling slightly.

    "You seem to be getting used to this outfit more and more!" Qin Yu looked at Tudou's demeanor.

    Does this mean that her host points can be saved to buy other items?

    "How is it possible to adapt?! This uncle is a real man! It's just, just, this uncle doesn't want to see the skirts you bought go to waste!" "Oh~" "

    What

    tone are you talking about!"

    "It's okay! Boys like to wear women's clothes It's not a big deal!"

    "But their bodies are boys, not girls..." Tudou's voice dropped instantly.

    Qin Yu: ...

    Can her voice be lowered too?