Chapter 251 - 260

ʚChapter 251 Reading Club

    Miss Xu's communication came in at this moment.

    "Are you okay? I saw the trending search! I wanted to invite you to our Xu family for dinner today as a thank you, but now, it's better for you to stay in the grocery store!" During the Spring Festival,

    Xu The elder lady Xu Fei and Xu Yan's sister and brother, with the support of the Xu family's first patriarch behind them, not only pulled down the "legal" heir of the Xu family, but also cleaned up some people with ulterior motives in the family!

    It can be said to be a big win!

    "Now the door of your grocery store is full of paparazzi, as soon as you show up, they will definitely want to squeeze the wild beast that smells of blood!" Xu Fei looked anxious.

    On the other hand, Qinyu ate a small wonton leisurely, and said, "I really want to see how they squeeze in..." "Don't make such a joke

    ! Especially if you run a shop, reputation is very important! If you don’t satisfy these paparazzi, they might try to smear you!” “

    Although your small shop is very famous, it’s only in the Central Six Stars and your original Fifth District, and it’s not famous yet. !"

    "Your online store is oriented to Interstellar, if it is discredited, do you know how many customers you will lose?"

    Xu Fei is in charge of the family's business in the Xu family, and she knows all about these things like the back of her hand!

    Seeing that Qin Yu still didn't care much, Xu Fei roared, "The loss is not the source of customers, but the money, do you know that?

    " It's almost 40%! Do the math, if they don't come, how much money will you lose!"

    Qin Yu immediately stood up.

    Looking at Xu Fei, she said with a serious face, "The so-called scholar can be killed but not humiliated! How can I allow these people to frame me like this?! I must clarify that I have set up the first prize!" "You, you set up the first prize!

    " The first prize..." Xu Fei's voice came from Guangnao.

    Qin Yu...

    What is her image in these people's minds? !

    Is it not enough to love money? !

    This is doubting her character!

    She is very angry!

    "You can contact Xingwang!" Xu Fei quickly changed the subject.

    "Because it's all online lottery draws, so you can check the records on Xingwang! You can see if you have the first prize!" "

    I'll contact them right away!"

    Qin Yu hung up the communication and contacted Xingwang.

    Xingwang Headquarters has also been devastated all morning because of this matter!

    The communication is constant. If it is not for the reporter to inquire about the news, it is not for the guests to defend their rights, saying that they have been deceived!

    They have already explained it, it is absolutely fair and just, but some people just can't do it, they have to show evidence!

    But these evidences belong to the shop owner, and they can't make it public without the shop owner's consent!