Chapter 321 - 330

ʚChapter 321 Escape (Two in One)

"So, you don't have any solution?" Qin Yu said.

ah? !

Boss is going crazy!

He saw the word useless in this woman's eyes!

Pooh!

How can such a big news be useless, this woman passed the river and demolished the bridge.

Wait, this idiom doesn't seem to be used too much, and they didn't cross the bridge together, hey, his life was in danger and he had to type it out.

What idiom should be used then?

Unload the mill and kill the donkey? No no, he is not a donkey!

Is the rabbit dead dog cooking...

Qin Yu looked at the boss's mind wandering, and he was still talking about it. Could it be a neuropathy?

Stimulated and sick? !

"Forget it, the news is not completely useless, I will let you go at the gate of Area C tomorrow!" "

Thank you, woman, thank you, woman! And these two, thank you so much!"

Ri Yan tied up the group of people Locked in the warehouse, several people stretched their waists and fell asleep.

"Are we really going to let them go?" The next morning, when they packed up their things and were ready to go, Xiao Xing came over and whispered.

"Or kill him?" Qin Yu said.

"I'm asking you!"

Qin Yu looked at the boss who was being shoved out, "Take it with you first!" The

car was not that big, and there wasn't so much room for so many people.

After Zhang Xue and the boss came in, there was no room left.

Seeing the two little brothers in the boss's hand who were worrying, the boss came over and said flatteringly, "Hey, why don't you let them go! What do you want them to do when you are holding me? I must know better than them." many!"

Qin Yu looked at the boss and laughed too.

"I didn't expect you to be a good boss who thinks about my little brother."

"Of course, of course!"

Qin Yu immediately changed his face in the next second, "You really think I don't know that you let them go because you want them to report the letter!"

"I'm wronged! I didn't mean that!"

"Put the roof on the car!"

Just like that, the group set off again, heading for area c.

The boss sat in the middle and looked up from time to time.

"It's not good, it's easy to attract those things." Old Daoist said.

"Are you afraid that they will die, or are you afraid that we will be in danger."

"All of them!" The boss wiped his sweat.

"Actually, it's not that we can't let you go." Qin Yu said suddenly.

The boss immediately looked at Qin Yu expectantly.

"As long as you tell me everything you know."

"I told you everything, I told you everything yesterday!" "