Chapter 391 - 400

ʚChapter 391 Advancement Mission (Part 2)

    Qin Yu looked at No. 587, and the boy who was about to speak closed his mouth.

    Qin Yu said, "Will the host of No. 587 also come down?"

    No. 587's eyes lit up, and he nodded immediately.

    "What use will it be!" Host No. 682 suddenly said, "This is definitely not an ordinary game of chess, it must be combined with the real use of soldiers. These days, it has been me and No. 700 who have been training you little soldiers. It’s because we are more familiar. You are a soldier, so stop thinking about it and do what you should do!”

    Boy No. 587’s eyes were dim, and he didn’t speak any more.

    And host No. 700 didn't mean to be humble at all, it was completely taken for granted.

    Qin Yu narrowed his eyes.

    Finally felt something was wrong.

    During the pre-mission, although the time is short, I have a general understanding of the personalities of several people.

    Why haven't you seen each other for a few days, it seems like everything has changed?

    It has changed... more in line with their current identities!

    Host No. 700, although he has his own pride, is also humble and polite.

    Host No. 682, although carefree and impulsive, is not someone who looks down on others.

    Host No. 587, although shy, dared to ask his own questions and express his own thoughts at critical moments, instead of being silent as soon as he was refuted as he is now.

    There is also host number 413, who has not said a word until now.

    Is this the purpose of arranging identities for them?

    So, has your personality changed?

    No no, she definitely hasn't changed, at least she still loves money.

    She went to the treasury on the first day she became a queen, and she felt a pain in the heart whenever she wanted to use the funds from the treasury.

    Especially knowing that this war is expected to cost so much money, she wants to cancel it.

    But what if the personality changes?

    Qin Yu rubbed his chin.

    Hosts No. 700 and No. 682 have indeed become despised by the other two hosts, but the other two hosts seem to have adapted to their identities as soldiers, or in other words, to the marshal and general as commanders, and they have to listen. There is no resistance to the two, and there will be no conflicts.

    Then what role did you play here?

    At this moment, the No. 700 host has already started ordering the chess pieces on the chessboard to attack.

    As I said just now, Qin Yu really doesn't know anything about this game.

    She couldn't see the advantages and disadvantages at all, but she could feel that host No. 700 was thinking for longer and longer, and his expression became more and more dignified.

    Qin Yu turned to look at host No. 587. Several times after host No. 700 spoke, she wanted to open her mouth to say something, but finally swallowed it down.

    "Wait!"

    Qin Yu suddenly shouted just as No. 700 was gritting his teeth and about to make another move.