Chapter 161 - 170

ʚChapter 161 A lot of hairy

    A certain boy stopped eating the cake.

    He wiped his mouth gracefully and awkwardly, and looked at Qin Yu.

    "Shopkeeper, let's get to know each other again!"

    "My name is Chen Ke, Wei Yan's close friend! I'm also the person in charge of the exploration group of Tianqi Auction House." "

    Is your exploration group not taken seriously?"

    "Ah?"

    Chen Ke was stunned.

    Not only because of Qin Yu's sudden question, but also because someone questioned that the exploration group was not taken seriously? !

    "Otherwise, on the invitation, why is the word Exploration Group so small?!"

    Chen Ke...

    Wei Yan was drinking coffee, completely ignoring the embarrassment of his friend.

    "Tradition, it's just tradition!"

    "Oh~ Actually, I was just asking casually!"

    Chen Ke? ? ! ! !

    I feel like I'm about to spit out a mouthful of old blood.

    "So, what is your serious business? Is it related to the exploration group?"

    Chen Ke spent a long time building his heart, and after eating a few bites of cake, said, "Since the shopkeeper knows about the exploration group , I’ll just say it straight.”

    “Does the shopkeeper plan to follow at the end of this year or next June?”

    “Why don’t you ask me if I’m going?”

    Chen Ke smiled confidently.

    "I'm still very confident in the charm of our Tianqi Exploration Group! No shop will refuse!"

    Qin Yu thought about the benefits that he had heard before...

    Well, they do have the capital of self-confidence.

    "Is there any difference between going at the end of the year or next year?"

    Chen Ke looked around, leaned in front of Qin Yu, and said in a low voice, "Our exploration team found a relic. A relic that can be opened, but full of danger." "The small shopkeeper will follow, and we will be more secure.

    So , we will decide the time to open the ruins according to the time when the shopkeeper is with the group!" "

    We want to cooperate with the shopkeeper! Anything unearthed from the ruins will be given to the shopkeeper unconditionally! You can choose first!"

    Qin Yu Quickly calculated the account in my mind.

    "I'm an ordinary person who doesn't know how to practice. It seems useless to ask you to dig out the things from the ruins?" "

    Miss Qinyu has a younger brother named Qingyan, who studies in Tianyu Primary School?"

    Chen Ke smiled and continued Said, "The small shopkeeper followed the exploration group twice. The small shopkeeper also let the small shopkeeper choose the things. At the same time, we will take care of all the tuition and miscellaneous fees of Qingyan in elementary school     !

    "

Learn money casually!

    Anyway, someone packed it!