Chapter 281 - 290

ʚChapter 281 Who is she

    "I know it! You want to use this as an excuse to kick us all out, don't you?!" "

    Then there are only a few of you here, so you take the opportunity to secretly put a spirit stone in and say you won?!"

    " Haha! How about it, I guessed it right!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    Is this a fool? !

    "Master Ye, don't talk nonsense, our Lingshifang is very fair, and we will never do such a thing!" The little boy hurriedly waved his hands nervously.

    "Although I come from a famous family like Young Master Ye, I have been cutting stones for so many years.

    I must not be insulted like this!" The doorkeeper, don't be angry, you two! We will definitely teach him a lesson later!"

    Zha Xiaozha covered Ye Jue's mouth and nodded frantically.

    "Master, let's open the stone!"

    The stone cutter moved the black stone in front of him, put his fingers on the outside of the stone, released a little bit of aura, and felt the position.

    The spirit stone is wrapped in an ordinary stone, and the spirit energy of the ordinary stone can pass through it. When it touches the spirit stone, the spirit energy stagnates. The stone cutter takes this as a boundary to cut off the ordinary stone outside.

    Of course, it's not just that spirit stones can't be penetrated by spirit energy, otherwise, if everyone stretches out their hands, there will be absolutely no spirit stones that can penetrate, and everyone will know.

    The stonecutter removed the ordinary stones outside bit by bit, and a lump of black stuff slowly leaked out.

    "Haha! You lost!" Ye Jue immediately pushed Zha Xiaozha's hand away and shouted.

    Under normal circumstances, if ordinary stones are sold out, the leaked ones are either spirit stones or black stones.

    Black stone, a kind of waste stone that originally became a spirit stone, but mutated for various reasons, resulting in becoming a black stone.

    Therefore, it has the same characteristics as spirit stones, and cannot be penetrated by spirit energy, but it exists uselessly.

    Qin Yu ignored Ye Jue's yelling, stretched out her index finger and stroked lightly on the stone, "Master, please cut it according to this." It is up to the customer to decide how to cut it, and the

    customer will not give up. Even if they want to cut it into pieces, they have to be responsible.

    The stone cutter didn't say much, and slowly cut according to Qin Yu's request.

    The stone cutter suddenly paused in his hand, and Qin Yu curled his lips slowly.

    She knew that this was what the master discovered.

    "Master, why didn't you forget to cut it?" Ye Jue said.

    "Master Chen, what's the matter?" the man asked.

    Master Stone Cutter didn't reply, but everyone felt that his aura had changed, and he became extremely serious and respectful!

    I saw the knife in the master's hand continued to move down slowly, and suddenly, a dazzling light came out from both edges of the knife.

    They all subconsciously covered their eyes.

    The stone cutter, wearing professional glasses, saw the spirit stone inside through the dazzling light, and his whole body boiled up!