Chapter 411 - 420

ʚʚChapter 411: Opening of the Void Cloud

    "The war faction has always wanted to use the void cloud to destroy wild beasts, but our peace faction disagrees. Because, as long as a wild beast comes out of the void cloud alive, the interstellar world will suffer great disaster!" "Now,

    we The main reason for not fighting is because we can't fight, if there is another strong soldier... I can't imagine it!"

    Qin Yu understood.

    Qing Yan and Fei Yu went in, not so much to practice and benefit from it, but to go to the battlefield and kill wild beasts.

    They have to fight with their lives to ensure that no wild beast can come out of the void cloud alive!

    However, for the benefit, the desolate beast will go all out!

    "How long have they been in?"

    "It's been three days!"

    Qin Yu took a deep breath.

    "From the moment they choose to enter the military academy, their fate is already doomed! For the alliance, for the people, they are ready to sacrifice at any time." Qin Yu said.

    "You don't have to worry about me, and I won't blame you, this is your duty, and it's also their duty!" "

    Tell me about the laboratory of the Black Triangle!"

    "If there really are wild beasts coming out alive, then Plus the experimental products of the mysterious laboratory. At that time, the real internal and external troubles will come." "

    I'll contact the general!" Qin Feng said and was about to hang up the communication.

    "Wait!"

    "Miss Qin Yu, is there anything else you want?"

    "Do you know anything about the Time Machine Research Institute?"

    Qin Feng thought for a while and said, "Perhaps it is more appropriate for you to ask Gu Liang and the others!"

    "Although this research institute was reported to the alliance military, the original purpose of its establishment was to successfully research and find faulty cultures." "Usually, the Institute of Ancient Culture has closer ties with

    them!"

    Qin Yu said that after knowing it, he hung up the communication and contacted Gu Liang.

    As soon as the communication was connected, there was Gu Liang's wailing.

    "Small shopkeeper, I didn't expect you to send me a message. I'm so honored! Do you have any first-hand news to tell me?" "Come on, come on! Keep your voice down

    ! My unscrupulous master, and Brothers and sisters, they are all busy!"

    "...I'm afraid I will disappoint you, I don't have any first-hand information..." "

    ...It's okay!" Gu Liang immediately became optimistic, "In the future, if the shopkeeper has any first-hand information, just give me some first-hand information!" "

    You don't You know! Ever since they knew about my relationship with you, they've been guarding me in every possible way!"

    Qin Yu? ? ? !

    What is it with me? !

    This is ambiguous! Don't spread it indiscriminately!

    "Give me tasks all the time, just because I'm afraid that if I have the opportunity to go to the grocery store, I'll get some first-hand information from the grocery store!" "