Chapter 81 - 90

ʚChapter 81 Challenge?

    After seeing it from the corner of his eye, Wei Yan shook his head.

    Today's young people, why don't they have the ability to infer at all!

    What kind of things are normal in this grocery store? !

    He was so surprised!

    Thunderbird fried eggs that can increase abilities should be the ultimate surprise!

    Just a plant!

    snort!

    On the other side, after realizing it, Dongdong immediately dialed Sister Yun's communication!

    "Sister Yun! Is there a new product in the grocery store?"

    "Is it food from other powers?"

    "It's a bouquet of roses..."

    "Bouquet of roses?! What, food? Also increases powers?!" "

    It's a bouquet of roses..." A plant, a kind of flower..."

    "Plant? Could it be used for alchemy, and can be used to increase abilities?!" "

    Sister Yun! I haven't finished talking yet!"

    "Okay! Tell me!"

    "This Flowers have nothing to do with supernatural powers! But they are plants before the interstellar era!"

    Sister Yun switched her light brain to the query page while listening, and also searched for roses!

    "What's going on!" Sister Yun was shocked after seeing Rose's introduction.

    "This is a plant, how can it be restored?!"

    "Plants can be said to be alive, and this can be obtained. Does that mean that animals before the interstellar will appear in the future?! This is too unrealistic!" "

    To Do you want to arrange a special live broadcast?"

    "Yes! This rose appears at the right time! It will be Valentine's Day in a few days, and there should be many couples and couples turning their attention to the rose!" "This live

    broadcast will definitely explode again !"

    Qin Yu felt that he might be too used to Xiaodouding recently!

    Although Xiao Douding is indeed a good brother who studies well, is polite, and doesn't need to worry about his sister in other aspects, but! ! !

    How many times has she said, don't wake her up in the morning, why does he start knocking on her door frantically at six o'clock? !

    Qin Yu looked at the 12 minute hand that just passed by in front of him, and slammed the dial away!

    This little brat had better have a reasonable reason, otherwise don't hang her up and sever the sibling relationship!

    "Sister, sister! The door, the door is full of people!"

    Qing Yan said immediately when he saw Qin Yu.

    "What, someone is coming to smash the store?!"

    "Damn! If the tiger doesn't show his power, he will treat our store as a kitten!" "

    Wait!"

    Qing Yan opened his mouth, a little confused about what happened, he seemed That is to say, there are people at the door, so how can it become that someone is going to smash the store?