Chapter 441 - 450

ʚChapter 441 New News

    "Oh, yes! That happened when I was a child. The alliance didn't know why it wanted to revoke the communication star. At that time, all the top ten generals of the alliance agreed, including General Lu. Although we resisted, there was nothing Yes, I don’t know what happened later, General Lu suddenly objected. He even dropped his identity as a general on the spot. That’s why our communication star kept it. That’s why our communication star trusts General Lu very much.” “So

    , You don't know why he wants to protect you all of a sudden?"

    Axiu shook her head.

    Qin Yu was thinking about Axiu's words.

    Lu Fengqing suddenly refused, must have discovered something?

    But judging from the current situation, wouldn't it be better if the people from Communication Star moved away?

    If the one who sealed the Communication Star Desolation Beast was the main combat faction and Lu Fengqing asked people to stay, it would prove that they did not tamper with the seal.

    Think about it, maybe even if you want to do it, you can’t do it. Isn't it the planet that is the source of the Celestial Clan's Immortal Spring? Tried to change, ended up being ruined.

    From this point of view, the seal can indeed last for thousands of years. Since it can be maintained, there is indeed no need to relocate, so this relocation should be the proposal of the main combat faction.

    What is the purpose of relocation?

    Qin Yu rubbed her temples, she really wasn't suitable for using her brain, so why don't you ask Lu Fengqing directly about this matter after leaving Communication Star?

    Qin Yu had a happy time at the base, but it was hard for Chen Ke who came with her.

    Chen Ke and the others have been hiding from wild beasts for the past few days, while looking for Qin Yu.

    Because the spaceship was attacked at that time, they jumped off the spaceship in a hurry, and they didn't bring much food. They couldn't even eat enough every day, which was really miserable.

    "Captain, do you think the shopkeeper has already been..."

    "Shut up!" Chen Ke said.

    Chen Ke looked at the desolate beast moving in front of him, and shrank again.

    If something happened to the small shop owner, they might as well stay and not go back!

    Two days later, the team that went to various houses to search for interstellar coins came back.

    At the same time, Chen Ke and others from the Tragedy Exploration Group were also brought back.

    Chen Ke and the others burst into tears the moment they saw Qin Yu.

    "You know each other?" the captain said.

    "The partner who came with me."

    "Fortunately, we felt it in time. If it was later, these people might starve to death!"

    Qin Yu...

    She thought she was going to be eaten by wild beasts, but she was hungry? !

    The kind people immediately handed over the few nutrient solutions, and Chen Ke and the others took them and drank them in big gulps.

    The stomach that has been hungry for days finally feels full!

    They vowed that they would never waste nutrient solution again.