Chapter 1 - 10

ʚChapter 1 Time Traveling (vulgar chapter name)

    ah! it hurts!

    Those bastards of the Wei gang, who can't beat him, are playing dirty!

    Qin Yu rubbed her head and slowly opened her eyes.

    By the moonlight, it turned out to be a room made entirely of silver metal.

    She sat up slowly, leaning against the wall, feeling the metal texture in her hands.

    Is the Wei Gang so rich?

    To build a prison out of such pure metal.

    "Sister, are you unable to sleep?"

    Suddenly a childish boy's voice sounded, and the hairs on Qin Yu's back instantly stood on end.

    She turned her head to look at the source of the voice.

    I saw a little boy about 10 years old on the bed next to her, rubbing his sleepy eyes and looking at her.

    Qin Yu looked left and right, and it seemed that there was indeed no living thing in this room except the two of them, so, was he calling her just now? !

    "Little brother, did you recognize the wrong person?"

    This time, the little boy was completely awake.

    He crawled to Qin Yu's side, stared at a pair of big bright eyes, and said, "Sister, are you still dreaming? Wake up! I'm Qingyan!"

    Qin Yu looked at the little boy's face and blinked.

    So close, he still called her sister, that is to say, he did not recognize the wrong person.

    While thinking, Qin Yu suddenly noticed something was wrong.

    She raised her head and looked around the room again.

    She finally found out that something was wrong.

    The decoration of this room is not a prison, it is obviously a person's home!

    But, who would build this look, it's all metal.

    The point is, why did she lie in someone else's house after waking up from a coma, and became a little Douding's sister? !

    Dream?

    Yep! Maybe she was dreaming now.

    Just lie down, close your eyes, and open them again and you'll be fine.

    Qing Yan watched her sister lie down suddenly, scratched her head, and returned to her bed to continue sleeping.

    But here, Qin Yu is not in the mood to care about Xiao Douding.

    Because when she opened her eyes again, it was still that expensive metal house.

    She unconsciously reached out and pinched her thigh...

    Hiss!

    Not a dream? !

    Where is this place? !

    'Of course it's Interstellar! '

    Suddenly a lively voice sounded in Qin Yu's mind.

    'Potato? ! you did it you got me here '

    'Get me back quickly! Otherwise, be careful I throw you away! '

    'He spent so much energy saving you, not only do you not know how to be grateful, but you even scold him, he is so sad! Beep! '