Chapter 351 - 360

ʚChapter 351 Communication Star (Two in One)

    "What about the other reason?" Qin Yu asked.

    "The division of humans and desolate beasts on this planet is not divided into left and right. Desolate beasts live in the middle, and humans live on both sides." "

    It's like dividing the human residence into two!" Another customer sighed.

    "I heard that the communication star refers to the living areas of human beings as the East District and the West District." The speaker glanced at the girl, saw that she did not refute, and continued, "Their electronic communication distance can only be transmitted internally at most, that is to say, People in the east and east districts can communicate, and the west and west districts can communicate, but the east and west districts cannot communicate with each other." "

    Therefore, there is a profession, messenger. They are responsible for taking letters and items from the east or west district to another district."

    "Are they going to cross the wild beast area?"

    "Do the people on both sides have trade or something? Is it necessary to communicate and bring something if it is so dangerous?" "It shouldn't

    matter if the residents on both sides live independently?"

    The guest who explained shook Shaking his head, "The people on both sides are relatives!"

    "But the Alliance Army explored new planets and discovered this one. You all know that the various policies many years ago were not as complete as they are now, and because of the large number of sacrifices, the Interstellar is in urgent need of talents, leading to a surge in population, and the communication star has to become a livable planet." "

    Back then, the communication star was full of wild beasts, and those who went to explore it would spend their lives there. Even the descendants stayed there to continue their careers. Because of so many Thanks to the efforts of generations, wild beasts have decreased, and another tectonic movement has occurred, resulting in the current three-point pattern." "

    Many relatives and friends were suddenly divided into two places."

    "Everyone is ordinary people, one night Between... who can bear the longing."

    "The messengers were born in this environment. At first they were the pioneers. In order to gather with their families, they went to another area, and at the same time, they helped the people around them to bring letters. .”

    "Such back and forth, it all depends on someone going there, time is full of uncertainty, and sometimes it may take decades or even a lifetime to wait for a reply letter. And in this process, it cannot be ruled out that someone will never come back in the wild beast's land. I haven't walked out."

    "Later, someone took the initiative to take up this job. Communication has become the greatest career of a communication star." "

    My dream is to become a communication envoy." The girl suddenly said.

    "My father is a great messenger. He told me since I was a child that every time I see the expressions on people's faces when they receive letters, it is worth all the hardships along the way." "Although my father is not at home all year round

    , But I knew that he was doing things for everyone. But until that day, when his colleague brought back the bad news, I knew that I could never wait for my father again!" "My mother also changed her temperament drastically on that day and became     difficult to communicate. She wants me to marry the son she handed over her handkerchief, and leave Communication Star forever. I know, she is thinking of me, but I don't want to leave, I want to stay in Communication Star, want to be a Communication Star, want to become Like Dad."     "After a big fight with my mother, I left Comstar. I left a note for my mother, saying that I want to go on a trip, and I want to think about my future." "But it's been so many days, what     ? I can't even think of it! If our communication star is like the central star, everything is so developed, everything is so convenient, there is no danger, no wild beasts, it would be great!" The girl burst into tears instantly.     Everyone looked at the girl and shook their heads secretly.     "Actually, this is not a difficult problem to solve." As the girl's cries subsided, Qin Yu had already changed to a small jar at some point, and slowly poured it on the girl. "Ask this question to those present, How many haven't you encountered?"     "It's just that their problems don't involve life safety."     "Parents think about their children and want to arrange an optimal path for them, but the children are already grown up and have their own I want to go my own way.”