Chapter 11 - 20

ʚChapter 11 Handbook

    Qin Yu was sitting at home, drinking his specially prepared nutrient solution, thinking about what the proprietress said just now.

    beer.

    He has heard this word twice in the past few days.

    Was the beer in their mouths the one she knew?

    ' That's it, but what they drink is far from what you've ever had! '

    'Tudou~'

    Hearing Qin Yu's overly sweet shout, Tudou shivered immediately.

    'Say business, talk business, haha! '

    'It's good to get down to business! Tell me first, why can't I borrow money from the system anymore? ! '

    'Also, why did the purse deduct my money? ! '

    'Before, it was because you were buying a nutrient solution that was related to survival. I couldn't let you starve to death like the original owner of this body. '

    'As for the purse...you definitely haven't read the Monopoly system manual! '

    What?

    manual? There is such a thing? !

    snort! The time-traveling girl must never admit defeat to the system!

    'Aren't these things supposed to be explained to me? '

    'If I can read the manual to solve the problem, what else do you need? '

    'Or to put it another way, is it slack work that you always disappear the past few days? Be careful I sue you! '

    'You, you, that chance is only three times, you want to use it now, but, you will regret it! Qin

    Yu squinted her eyes, she just said what happened!

    'Unexpectedly, it is really possible to complain! '

    Fuck! It was cheated by this woman again!

    Tudou sighed deeply, his tone full of hopelessness, and said, "Didn't you find out? If you don't complete a task, the system will reward different grocery points according to the difficulty of the task. The grocery point has unlocked products, upgraded grocery stores, and so on. function, but it cannot be purchased!"

    'The purchase money is the currency in circulation in this world, interstellar currency! '

    'I know you have no money now, so I borrowed your money to buy those purses! '

    'Only the proceeds from the sales of the goods in the grocery store are the money you earn. '

    'If you give it away casually, of course the principal will be deducted! '

    'That is to say, the extra money I deducted suddenly is the principal of the purchase? '

    'Of course! I will not deduct more money casually! ' Tudou's tone was full of arrogance!

    If she remembers correctly, she saw 6 purses on the shelf at that time.

    And six thousand star coins were deducted from her account.

    In other words, the principal of a purse is one thousand...

    Qin Yu helped the amount, but it still can't change the essence of this black system!

    'This purse is no ordinary purse! '

    Potatoes are not happy to hear that it is black!

    It's white at home!