Chapter 71 - 80

ʚChapter 71 So It’s an Acquaintance

    Early the next morning, Qin Yu set off with the three teenagers.

    Opposite the grocery store, Gu Liang quietly looked out through the curtain.

    "Miss Qin Yu left with the three students from the Central Union University?" "

    You're not old, so you should make more friends."

    "Then, doesn't Miss Qin Yu know that the live broadcast of 'Official Rumor Refutation' is fake? "

    "You have the nerve to say so!" In Wei Yan's small room, three guilty men were crowded together here.

    "Originally, my business depended on the products of the small shopkeepers to flourish. You guys are doing me a favor. I don't even dare to open the live broadcast platform now, and everyone is calling me a liar!" Wei Yan painted the painting in front of him intently

    , Said, "Shopkeeper Qinyu will know sooner or later, and your misunderstanding will be resolved sooner or later, why worry?

    " "

    "Ahem!"

    Gu Liang looked at the backs of the people who had turned the corner and disappeared, and said, "Miss Qinyu left with a Coke..." "Are you

    sure?!"

    Now, the other two squeezed in .

    "People can't see anymore! But definitely!"

    "If those three students bought the Coke, it is absolutely impossible for the shopkeeper to carry it!

    " !"

    "So, that is to say..."

    "The store has added a delivery service!"

    The three of them glanced at each other, as if something was wrong? ? ?

    On the other side, Qin Yu followed the three teenagers to the ruins for the first time.

    She glanced at the map on the optical brain, the twenty-third district, the border area.

    Sure enough, it was the ruins that Ming Lan mentioned earlier.

    It's so remote!

    As if guessing what she was thinking, Cheng Wudao "Not all the relics are far away from the urban area." "

    Some relics are well hidden and were not detected when the city was first built. Those natural phenomena, those ruins will be discovered."

    "We're here!"

    Qin Yu looked up, just like before, the endless desert.

    Except, um, with a little house that was obviously built by humans? !

    With such an interstellar construction, you can't tell her that the small house is a relic, right? !

    However, they are indeed standing in that small room now!

    "Yi, ruins?" Qin Yu pointed to the room.

    "The ruins are at the bottom!" Cheng Wu explained, "This is the entrance to explore. In order to prevent it from being buried, this small room was reduced." "Here comes the elevator!" As the elevator opened, three mercenaries walked out from

    inside

    . out.

    Qin Yu and the others turned their lower bodies, and after the mercenaries left, they entered the elevator.