Chapter 391 - 400

Start from the beginning

    Everyone looked at her.

    "Host No. 700, our current situation doesn't look good!"

    "Host No. 001, since you don't understand anything, you'd better be the queen and watch with peace of mind!" said Host 700.     "Presumptuous! I am the queen of my country . How dare you, a marshal,

    speak to me like that?!"

Your order!"

    "You do have the right to refuse, but I also have the right to appoint others!" As he spoke, Qin Yu looked at host No. 587, "Host No. 587, my king now orders you to be the marshal of this war, Command the battle!"

    As soon as Qin Yu finished speaking, host No. 700 and host No. 587 quickly changed positions.

    Host No. 587 has already taken the position of marshal.

    In this field, except for the chess piece of host No. 700 and the general chess piece of host No. 682, which are red light, the rest are all green light.

    Qin Yu frowned.

    Red light means disobeying orders.

    On the chessboard, although each piece has a different status, each piece has its own use when walking on the chessboard. Even a small soldier can play a key role.

    It's not a good thing to have two chess pieces that don't obey orders!

    Qin Yu closed her eyes. She thought that she could just use her status as queen to forcibly change the marshal, but she didn't expect the game to be so realistic.

    If hosts 700 and 682 cannot be obeyed, this promotion match will definitely be lost.

    So, this is the so-called team cooperation, the reason why teammates should trust each other and have a tacit understanding with each other?

    Qin Yu took a deep breath and opened his eyes again.

    "Marshal, tell me about the current battle situation!"

    No. 587 hadn't adapted to his status as a marshal, and it took him a long time to realize that the marshal was calling him, so he immediately started talking.

    Many professional names were mentioned in this analysis, but Qin Yu couldn't understand it either.

    Anyway, roughly translated, the current situation is very dangerous.

    If No. 700 really made that move just now, it is almost certain that they will lose.

    And also pointed out how to go, what reaction the other side will have, and how they can go according to different reactions.

    Step by step facing each other will enter their rhythm and win in the end.

    Qin Yu nodded, he didn't expect that number 587 was not only good at it, but also a master.

    One move, three moves, the kind that grasps the overall situation!

    The analysis of professionals is crushing, and No. 700 should always be convinced.

    Qin Yu looked over, not only did the red light on No. 700 not disappear, but the red light became more brilliant.

    "You little soldier, you don't need to talk!" No. 700 pointed at No. 587 and shouted.     "You're just a little soldier. You're going to fight your life. What kind of strategy do you know?! Do you know that there is a saying on the battlefield that soldiers never tire of cheating?! I did this on purpose