Chapter 361 - 370

Start from the beginning

    It's touching!

    At this moment, a big drama was already playing out in Qin Yu's mind.

    Eighty percent of this young lady elopes just like them.

    I felt sorry for each other, so I kindly reminded them.

    "Is the ID card important?" Qin Yu asked without refuting.

    The young lady nodded, "If you want to live in the black triangle in the future, you must use your ID card. You need to buy a house, find a job, and go through various registrations. No matter how much money you bring when you come out, it will be spent one day. Right?"

    Qin Yu nodded.

    What the little sister said was very inspirational, and she was right, but she didn't nod because of this.

    Instead, he nodded subconsciously in a daze.

    She just didn't expect the ID card to be so serious!

    I was completely impressed by the unhacked operation in the black triangle area!

    "The most important point!" The young lady hadn't finished speaking, "With your ID card, people in the Black Triangle area will recognize you as one of them. If someone really comes after you, they will help you!

    " Elder sister looked at Mingyang, "His identity... It must not be easy for you to escape, and they won't let you off easily, right? You should do it quickly!" Just at this time, the shouting in front of her came to Miss

    Sister two people.

    After Qin Yu had been with them, he looked at Ming Yang.

    "Let's not use it!" Ming Yang whispered.

    He is an upright soldier of the Union Army, what's the matter with an ID card from the Black Triangle area? !

    "Need!" Qin Yu nodded solemnly.

    "Do you want to be taken back? You didn't really want to come with me?!" Qin Yu's voice was loud.

    The people around heard the words and all looked over.

    A kind of "so it's a scumbag" eyes all flew to Ming Yang.

    Ming Yang covered Qin Yu's mouth, his eyes were full of prayer.

    Please, shopkeeper, stop talking!

    He hasn't fallen in love yet, and if this bad reputation really spreads, can he still find a partner? !

    Qin Yu blinked in agreement.

    Ming Yang let go of his hand and breathed a sigh of relief.

    Interstellar really owes the little shopkeeper a statuette.

    This acting skill comes as soon as it is said, and the people who play with her are caught off guard!

    After the people in the lobby finished checking in one by one, it was Qin Yu's turn.

    At first, the two of them wanted two rooms, but now that they got another two rooms, wouldn't it be exposed?

    Ming Yang handed over the sign and said weakly, "One room!"

    "Two rooms!" A girl suddenly said.

    Ming Yang stared at Qin Yu with wide eyes.

    What are you doing? !

    You were obviously the shopkeeper who got into the show first, why did you dismantle your own show in the next second?

    "I don't share the same room with the scumbag!"