Chapter 321 - 330

En başından başla

Why did you go to area c?"

"I told you everything, and it was also a commission to mutate sheep."

Qin Yu didn't seem to hear what the boss said, and looked ahead.

If you don't tell the truth, forget it.

Although she only met these few people yesterday, from what they did and what they said, she could tell that they were bullying and afraid of tough, greedy for life and afraid of death.

Such a person knows that Area C is dangerous and still goes there?

Qin Yu secretly shook his head. Although the entrustment can make some money, it is not a huge profit. For that little money, you risk your life to go to District C? They definitely have something to hide.

I don't know if the boss is too crow-mouthed, or they are just unlucky, they actually encountered a wave of things.

And because of the two people on the roof, that wave of things really caught up.

Just as Ri Yan was about to show off his drag racing skills, Zhang Xue dragged him to the back and sat in the seat instead.

This time, Qin Yu remembered that Zhang Xue was a racing driver before the end of the world!

As soon as Zhang Xue sat down, she obviously didn't use the gasoline of the system, but she felt like using gasoline!

"If those two people above are not resolved, those things will always follow!" Ri Yan poked his head out from time to time and shot a fireball at the fastest thing behind.

"Then get rid of the quilt!" Qin Yu said this while looking at the boss.

The boss immediately thumped in his heart, as if the solution was about him!

'Hello fellows in the car, we saw that you are being chased now, please turn left at the next intersection. '

The radio in the car suddenly rang out by itself, and the few people were taken aback, and immediately realized that there was a team of supernatural beings nearby.

Not long after following the instructions, they saw a villa area in front of them. The gate of the villa area opened a gap, and the people inside were gesturing for them to rush in.

Zhang Xue pushed the accelerator, and the door was closed immediately after several people entered.

The sound of those things hitting the door came clearly.

As soon as the car stopped, Xiaoxing was the first to bend down and vomit again.

But this time, there was an extra boss and the two people on the roof.

"Guys, are you all right?"

The guard at the gate of the villa area came over, "My name is Mi Luo, and I am the person in charge of this area. We found you were being chased when we were patrolling just now." "My name is Ri Yan

, Yes..." Ri Yan turned his head, seeing that no one was paying attention to him, he continued, "The captain of the team. Thank you for your help." "You're

welcome, we should help each other at this time. These..." Milo looked at the three people who were tied up .

"They are not infected." Ri Yan said immediately.

Many people cannot accept that their relatives and friends are infected, so they keep it with them.

But this is a very dangerous thing, if Riyan and the others are like this, Miro and the others will definitely drive them away.