Chapter 311 - 320

Începe de la început

    When these people inquired this time, he realized that there were many things that they hadn't settled on.

    For example, the question of payment is that the payment is a deposit in advance.

    There is also the delivery time, how long will it take for the item to arrive after they order it?

    Fortunately, those bigwigs in the An District, they have been in the An District and will not leave, mainly some scattered supernatural beings.

    These supernatural beings don't take refuge in any security zone. They have been wandering outside, looking for survivors, or killing things, so they won't be docked for a long time.

    There is also how to deliver the goods, the two of them must not meet each other, not even through a middleman.

    Now many people are staring at him secretly every day, they must want to know where Qin Yu is through him.

    Qin Yu looked at these questions, first took out a pen and paper and wrote down the price list.

    The first batch of items were very simple. Apart from the food that was already in the shop, she had unlocked mineral water and the ability-activating capsules.

    It's just that the last one is limited in quantity, first come first served, and when it will be available next time depends on the warehouse purchase.

    Of course, in fact, it is impossible to have a limited quantity. Since the store has been upgraded to level 4, the system has an unlimited supply of everything, as long as you have money, you can buy it.

    The release of this thing in large quantities will indeed create a large number of supernatural beings, but because of this, it will cause disturbances in many safe areas.

    The third district is already a very happy safe district. In the few days she lived, she found that the supernatural beings would look down on ordinary people, and even often have conflicts. Many ordinary people feel that some supernatural beings are very resentful. It is only because of strength that he forbears.

    It would be more serious in other areas.

    If a large number of people suddenly had supernatural powers, she was really afraid that they would suddenly rebel.

    Originally, there are things outside that are threatening all the time, but if there is a problem inside, it will be troublesome.

    So the first small amount of power stimulating capsules was a signal, reminding some people to restrain themselves.

    As for the strategy book for the ghost area before, it's not that she doesn't read it, it's that she really doesn't have it.

    The amount of grocery points needed to unlock that thing is too large. Although she earned a lot of grocery points in the previous welfare activities, but unlocking that one, all her grocery points will fly out, and she can't bear it.

    In the ghost area, she used the privilege of the shop owner, a small number of grocery stores and money to temporarily unlock it.

    Qin Yu counted the time, she will live for another four months in the last days, and she can't take out all the good things at once,

    she wants to attract those people's hearts little by little, and in the end she will need a small shop all the time s things!

    Qin Yu used the system to connect to Sun Tianyi's communication bird, and sent the price list, along with a piece of paper.