Chapter 271 - 280

Start from the beginning

    I was so happy just now, I thought the host points could be saved.

    "What task did you just mention? Can it solve the problem of the tavern not opening?"

    "A large collection of temporary tasks!"

    Qin Yu raised his eyebrows, waiting for Tudou to continue.

    "Among all the tasks that the system sends to the host, only the temporary task rewards will have fragments. That is to say, you have to complete several temporary tasks to get a complete reward." "Some hosts are impatient, or for other reasons

    , I want to get this complete reward in advance, so the system has designed a large collection of temporary tasks." "

    It can be understood that several temporary tasks are combined together, and after completion, several rewards are also issued together." "

    Is there a penalty?" Qin Qin Yu Road.

    "It's not so much a punishment as a mortgage. The value is measured by the number of fragments that have not yet been obtained. The host must offer something of the same value. If the mission fails, these things will not be returned." "Jiu Xiaoer needs

    seven One fragment can be summoned, and you currently have three, that is to say, there are still four. If you accept this task, the system will automatically calculate the value, and circle the things you want to mortgage from the system." "What is the task?

    "

    " If you don’t accept it in advance, no one knows what the mission is.”

    “What types might appear?”

    “Temporary missions are reunited, it’s also a temporary mission. It’s also decided based on what’s happening around the host. It’s just…”

    Tudou Bowing his head, he stretched out his little skirt, and said, "It will make the host very embarrassed." "

    Embarrassing?!"

    The scope of this word is wide, and there are many kinds of embarrassment!

    Qin Yu looked at the ranking list of welfare activities, and just two days later, someone has ordered nearly 3,000 items!

    (Because each host opens a different store, they are not all called grocery stores.)

    "Let me see what the system deducts from me first, can I?" Qin Yu looked at Tudou.

    "That's okay!"

    As soon as the words fell, the money in Qinyu's account was instantly enlarged to the middle of the screen, and then began to decrease crazily at a speed invisible to the naked eye.

    The subtracted amount of money replaced the total, and was placed in the center of the screen in a large size.

    One, ten, one hundred, one thousand, ten thousand, one hundred thousand...

    Qin Yu swallowed hard.

    "You mean, this is the amount I want to be mortgaged?"

    Tudou picked his nostrils indecently, "It's nothing, it only accounts for one-fifth of your total amount!"

    "What is nothing?! One-fifth! One-fifth! Do you know how much it is?! Is this how long it took me to save up?!" Tudou

    heard He shook his fingers seriously, "It's only half a year!"

    "What is it? It's only half a year! Half a year! There are only 365 days in a year, but it took me half of the time to save this money! My God , It’s nothing to take away so much money from me?!” “