Chapter 231 - 240

Começar do início

    Speaking of the expedition, shopkeeper, we heard that Is it true that the expedition team received a lot of goods? If it is true, can you disclose what treasures they got?"

    Qin Yu scratched his head, "Should these things be kept secret?"

    "Didn't Captain Chen tell you to keep it secret?" ?” The guest who first mentioned the exploration group was surprised.

    "No!"

    "That's what the shopkeeper can say!" Lao Li patted his head on his thigh, "Others can't say it, but the shopkeeper can!"

    After speaking, he looked at Qin Yu expectantly.

    Qin Yu thought for a while, "I got a lot of things, but they're not treasures, right?"

    In her grocery store, all the items related to spiritual practice are more valuable than those!

    If you want it, you can just buy it directly from her shop at that time, why bother to inquire about the bad ones at the auction?

    "So, although the harvest is quite rich, this abundance only refers to the quantity?!"

    "Isn't it? The Tianqi auction group has regressed too much, right? Although they didn't pay much attention to quality in the past! A bunch of bad things, what's the point?" Get it back with great fanfare!"

    "I was thinking that I might get some treasures at this auction!"

    "Your wine!" Feiyu put the wine on a plate in front of the guests.

    "Hey, shopkeeper, you hired someone again? But why does this age look like a minor?"

    "Small shopkeeper, don't make such a mistake! Hiring child labor is a crime, a felony! Although the tavern is open in It’s night, but you can’t take risks!”

    “There are so many people!”

    “Feiyu, are you my child laborer?” “

    No! I volunteered to help!”

    Everyone: ? ? ?

    "Son, tell me, is the shopkeeper threatening you?"

    "Don't be afraid! We will protect you!"

    "Although she is a shopkeeper, we can't cover her up if she does something wrong!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    Hello!

    You guys are changing too fast!

    "He is the apprentice I accepted a few days ago, okay? Volunteering to help the master, why is it a threat? Am I that kind of person?" Everyone nodded in unison

    .

    Qin Yu: ...

    "There's a new appetizer in the tavern. Eating too much fried peanuts is bad for your health!" Qin Yu immediately changed the subject.

    "Hey, it's new? What is this, peanut edamame?"

    "I always thought that the appetizers would not change!"

    "I want new ones! I want new ones! Cute Feiyu,

    thank you for your hard work!

    " I'm so young, I have to do work, I can't bear to come after thinking about it!"

    Qin Yu:? ? ?

    "I'm sorry, cutie! My sister doesn't want to order food, I'll give my sister another drink from the wine just now!"