Chapter 201 - 210

Start from the beginning

    Especially like Hood, there are very few people who have been on the border all year round and know the wild beasts very well.

    "However, I still have to thank you, the shopkeeper!"

    Hood smiled, "otherwise, it would be a pity that I have never participated in an exploration group in my lifetime!"

    "You want to join this exploration group?!" Qin Yu was pleasantly surprised.

    "The alliance sends out exploration groups every year. There are many members of the Ancient Cultural Association in these exploration groups. We are going to protect them!

    " In previous years, he would also go with him."

    Gu Liang?

    Qin Yu suddenly thought that it seemed like he hadn't seen this guy for a long time.

    It is her brothers and sisters who come to the tavern every day.

    Wait until today is over to ask.

    The activities in the tavern were lively and lively, Qin Yu looked at his watch, the central figure should also come, right?

    Just then, another loud voice came in.

    This time it will not be a single person, but a group of people.

    This group of people is exactly the soldiers who participated in the border war a few days ago.

    Their appearance directly pushed the event to .

    Although everyone was a little cautious at the beginning, alcohol was the best fuel for combustion, and after a while, these people all reached a consensus.

    Some high-ranking officials of the Union Army walked to the bar. They are well aware that sometimes it is better to not participate to make them more relaxed.

    "This is..." Lin Yan looked at the wine in his hand, and suddenly looked at Qin Yu, "Is that the wine that General Lu carries every day?" "What? It's

    the wine with aura?!"

    Lin Yan suddenly patted His forehead said, "I should have thought of it a long time ago! Except for the small shopkeeper, how can there be other places for this kind of wine!"

    "Small shopkeeper, you are not authentic! It is agreed that every time a new product is put on the shelves, it will be sent to our military first! Even if you have an unusual relationship with General Lu, you can't secretly give it to him first! We and you are also considered We are old acquaintances, so you should give us a sneak peek!"

    Qin Yu: ...

    Everyone: ...

    "We seem to have met once, and you were aggressive that time!"

    "Ah?! Really! Haha! Then more That’s right! This is called not knowing each other without fighting! This is the most popular in our military!”

    Lin Yan and other big shots all unconsciously moved further away when they heard this, who is following you, our military!

    Anyway, this is not popular in our military!

    Don't leave this bad impression to the shopkeeper!

    With the arrival of Guest One, Qin Yu's temporary mission was finally completed.

    [Temporary task]: Congratulations to the host for successfully completing the [Celebration Cocktail Party], making the tavern famous.

    The system specially rewards the host Jiu Xiaoer with a shard and 100 grocery points.