Chapter 111 - 120

Start from the beginning

    owner of the shop is a businessman, and I am also a businessman. Benefits, there is no cooperation that cannot be negotiated between merchants. What's more, as far as I know, small shopkeepers have also opened online orders."

    Qin Yu also believes in this sentence, but the premise is that there is no systematic restriction.

    What a great opportunity, this is simply an opportunity sent in an embarrassing situation!

    But...

    with a smile on his face, pouting in his heart!

    "Thank you, Mr. Lin, for your trust in my small store, but..."

    [Ding Dong~]

    [Sub-task] As a grocery store that will dominate the stars in the future, how can it not cooperate with the same powerful express company?

    The task is to cooperate with the first interstellar express company.

    Conditions Only the most remaining products can be selected to place an online order every day.

    Reward 300 grocery points.

    (ps This task cannot be refused!)

    Qin Yu's brows twitched violently.

    very good! very good!

    As expected of a system!

    Wait until the person in front of her is dealt with, and see how she will cheat the system this time!

    "But!" Qin Yu said with a smile, "If it's Mr. Lin, it's a different story!"

    Feng Yue? ? ?

    Why does it feel like the boss is going to reject it just now!

    Lin Guangyou responded quickly, "It's Lin's honor!" " The grocery store has never     opened

    express delivery. The main thing is that I don't trust the express delivery!"

The reputation of the grocery store has been lost, so I would rather earn a little money than open an online order!" Qin Yu said sadly.

    However, everyone is a human being, even if you listen to the truth and falsehood, you will not expose it.

    "That's natural! Lin started his business from scratch back then, and even now he has been admonishing him to be careful with every delivery." "

    So! I'm assured of cooperating with Mr. Lin!"

    The two neat people quickly An agreement was made, a contract was signed.

    Every day at noon and night, twice a day, Interstellar Express will send people to the grocery store to pick up the delivery.

    After sending Mr. Lin away and Qin Yu letting Feng Yue get off work, it's time for Qin Yu to start to settle accounts!

    Qin Yu sat on the chair with his legs resting on the table, looking at the potatoes floating in front of his eyes, without saying a word.

    Potato was floating in the air, his eyes were erratic, but he didn't look at Qin Yu.

    It wants to cry!

    It's just been upgraded for a few days, why does it feel like the host knows so much about their system all of a sudden? !

    Didn't you open a store at the beginning, and you weren't interested in their systems at all?

    Why did you still find out? !