"FLOWER"

"Aaaw,. aaaaw..ouuch.. Stop pulling my ear Jagiya."

"I promise, once I buy another strap-on again, I'll make sure to bring you with me so you can decide what size you want." Seulgi answered half grinning and wincing and before she could say another thing, she heard Irene yelled so loud that it was heard inside the entire Cafe.

"YAH, I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GO OUT WITH YOU AND BUY THAT FUCKIN DISGUSTING TOY, YOU FUCKIN PERVERT." Irene bellowed fuming, leaving Seulgi wincing in pain while she caress her now reddened ears. All of the staff and costumers can't help but stifle a laugh as they watch the poor woman got beaten up by the Goddess of wrath.

"What's a strap on?" Yeri asked curiously while they sat on their favorite booth with an iced latte in her hand. She threw a disapproving look at the group of girls seated across them that was now obviously ogling at them.

"It's a dildo with a strap that you can attach on your crotch and wear." Joy answered non-chalantly, causing the youngest girl to spit and cough from the latte she had just drank.

"Yah! Why did you tell her Joy. She's still young. Irene would be furious when she finds out." Wendy uttered quite concerned and you'll see Joy suddenly turned all pale the moment she realized what she has done. Her head snapped at Yeri, who's big mouth was about to open and ask her Irene Unnie about it when Joy suddenly grabbed and covered her mouth with her hand.

"Don't you dare tell it to Unnie or else I'll call you squirtle in your class for the entire year." Joy whispered threateningly at the young woman who's desperately trying to slipped through from her grasp. Yeri nodded eagerly while all of her friends can't help but snort loudly at the commotion.

"So why are they fighting over a dild...Hang on Unnie, how did you know such things like that?" They heard Yeri asked suddenly and it was Wendy's turn to cough. The younger girl's brow wiggled as she stares teasingly at Joy who was now scarlet red while Nayeon can't help but squints her eyes, as her curious gaze shifted between the two tensed Unnies.

"Yah! Kim Yerim, I am old enough to know about things like that. Stop being so nosy. You're too young for that stuff." Joy said defensively while she discreetly shot awkward glances at Wendy who suddenly turned all silent that time.

"So what's the thing about strap on and why are those two fighting about it like a damn married couple?" They heard Nayeon butted in, trying to divert the topic and all their of attention turned instantly at Irene and Seulgi who's still in their own little bubble, bickering like there's no tomorrow. Nayeon chuckled inwardly, having noticed Wendy's relieved sigh.

"Well I heard that Irene was furious about it cause she learned that those two dumbhead of our friends Seul and Yeon gifted Jisoo and Jen a fuckin strap on during their Jeju trip. And mind you, the size of it was not a joke." It was Jihyo who answered holding her laughter and everyone's mouth fell agape.

"Well, did Chu use it or not?" Joy asked with a loud snort and the women across the table can't help but crane their neck, obviously eavesdropping at the conversation.

"Well from the look on Irene's anger, it seems like a yes to me." Nayeon answered as she lets out an airy laugh watching how Irene drags poor Seulgi by her ear towards where they were seated..

"They what?" Yeri blurted with brows furrowed but before she could throw another question, Joy immediately hushed her out.

"Sshhhhh Yeri, Jennie is coming. You better shut your big mouth." she whispered and everyone sat awkwardly the moment Jennie joined their seats. Their eyes darted everywhere except to the feline.