"Fall Apart"

AUTHOR's POV

"Where the hell could she be at this hour?" Irene mumbled to her self looking all distraught as she move restlessly unable to sleep. It's almost 1 AM now and she's been walking anxiously back and forth in the bedroom that she shares with Lisa.

Jenny and Jisoo were out in the city, looking all over for Lisa and it's been a couple of hours already since they left but still, she haven't got any news from them yet.

She perched on the edge of the bedside table, with her fidgeting fingers lightly tapping it and heaved a deep sigh.

It's been weeks since the incident happened where Lisa had her meltdown and passed out at the park, and ever since then, her condition only continued to get worse. She was always out every night and would always got home all drunk and wasted.

It came to the point when Jennie had decided to share rooms with them so she could closely supervise Lisa every night and she had never seen her cousin cried that hard every night knowing that Lisa's condition isn't getting any better especially now that her Mom's birthday is approaching.

Even their friends were starting to notice her change of behavior.

She doesn't talk much, showing no interest in her studies and would often disassociate herself from the people around her. Jisoo was the only person she would talk to in school but mostly you'll just find her spacing out all the time.

It's hard, keeping everything from them when all they want is to help.

Most especially Jisoo.

She never left her side. There were some nights where she and Ryujin would spend the night here just to keep her off from drinking and going out.

And with every night they spend here, she would always witness Lisa's meltdown in the middle of the night, whenever she wakes up from her nightmare.

It's a fuckin torture for them.. Watching Lisa looking all deranged from fear and pain whenever she wakes up from those stupid nightmares.

And somehow she do understand her, for drinking every night.

She's scared of sleeping,...Too afraid that her nightmares would once again take over her whole being like it always does every fuckin night.

And the fact that her Mom's birthday is almost near just adds up to her torment.

She wonders how long does Lisa could still keep up and make it through when her reality is far worse than the nightmares that's keeping her awake.

All her medications aren't helping her either and her mental health is starting to crumble down as days passed by.

She even stopped going through therapy sessions despite our non-stop insistence and words of encouragement.

She came to the point where she stopped trying.. Too exhausted to even care about life and her well being..

Irene heaved a deep sigh and started walking anxiously back and forth again. Her constant fidgeting has suddenly put on halt when she finally heard the telephone rang which she hastily took in a heartbeat.

"Hello Miss Irene. I just called to inform you that Miss Lisa had finally arrived here."

"Should I ushered her inside Ma'am?" A clear deep voice suddenly spoke from the other line which Irene already recognized as one of the house's security personnel.

"Where is she?" I asked demandingly.

"She's at her usual spot Ma'am." the guard answered hesitantly and her face fell the moment she heard that.