"The Kim Jisoo in Jennie's Eyes"

AUTHOR's POV

"Welcome to Cafe Streets. What can I get you for today?" Jisoo greeted warmly at the flock of costumers with her head down as she writes the the names of the previous costumers in their coffee cup.

It's almost 12 Noon and the Cafe is already bustling with costumers which comprises mostly of employees and University students looking for a booze of coffee and good food. The smell of roasted coffee beans saturates the air infusing it with the smell of pastries and cakes.

"I didn't know that this place has the prettiest barista in Korea."

"Can I just order you instead?" a sweet voice suddenly spoke and Jisoo instantly turned up and looked at the flock of costumers in front of her. Her perfectly heart-shaped lips suddenly flashed the sweetest smile and her exhausted face instantly lit up.

"Hey I thought you guys are going to meet here for review later in the afternoon?"

"It's only lunch time guys." she asked quite stunned at everyone but her gaze were fixed at one specific person.

"Well Jennie insisted to start early so we could.. you know, cover a lot of topics to review." Irene uttered with a knowing smile which the other one protested with a light nudge on her side while blushing hard.

"Jendeuk, I'm glad that you decided to join us. Did you bring any classmate with you as your review buddy?" Jisoo uttered coyly, never minding her friends' teasing gaze.

"No Chu. I prefer you guys as my review buddies than my classmates since I don't have much friends there." she said averting her gaze which suddenly changed Jisoo's bright demeanor. She clearly knew how much of a shy person the girl is and making new friends is not really her cup of tea.
She knows how hard it is for her, being in a completely different Department without any of her friends with her there.

Jisoo then heaved a deep sigh and gave her an encouraging smile.

"Well, it's a pity.. Cause they're missing half of their life for not having you as their friend Jendeuk."

"Don't worry, I may not be that expert in English but I'll try my best to help you study." Jisoo offered genuinely and Jennie can't help but smile warmly at her.

"Ehem..Your order guys, it's taking too long. "

"People are piling up from the line." Jeongyeon butted in with a teasing smirk which snapped the two back from their senses.

"What line are you talking about. We're the only ones lining up here. Don't worry guys, you can flirt here all you want. We don't mind at all." Nayeon commented making all their friends and even the other staffs laugh.

"Right. I'm sorry. Can I now take your orders Ma'am?" Jisoo said and her demeanor changes to work mode.

"Order what you want guys, it's on me." They heard Seul offered smiling earning her a loud cheer from their friends but Irene took down her offer instantly.

"No. You don't have to."

" We know your family owns this Café but you really don't need to treat us cause  business is business." Irene uttered seriously but Seulgi countered calmly.

" Nah it's fine. It's just this once since it will be our first group review. Next time will be on you guys." she insisted grinning and Irene just rolled her eyes on her cause all Seulgi does is contradict her in everything.

"Well if you really do insist." Irene uttered while her lips flashed a wicked smile. She then ordered all the most expensive ones on the menu for everyone, leaving Seulgi dumbfounded, as she make a mental calculation on how much everything is gonna cost.