"Stick With You"

AUTHOR's POV

"Have you guys heard?"

"Dr. Shin had already chosen students that will complete her student leaders club. I saw them all together as they head towards her office just a moment ago." the girl in thick eye glasses uttered in a hush tone which caught all the students' attention.

"Student what?" someone asked sounding a little perplexed.

"Student leaders club." the girl answered shortly.

"It's not really the club's name but I heard Dr. Shin is rounding up students who have great leadership potentials."

"These are exceptionally good and bright students that Dr. Shin gathers and train for greater cause." she explained casually as she adjusts her eye glasses and scan everyone's baffled expression.

"Oh...So she must have had a long list then since we have a lot of promising students here in our department." the boy commented as he flips the pages of his Basic Accountancy Book but the girl interjected right away.

"On the contrary, it's not." she said while adjusting her thick eye glasses again and continued spilling the tea.

"I heard that Dr. Shin only chose the brightest of the bright students here."

"There were even some students in other year level from the other respective programs that were not chosen since they failed to meet her high standards." the girl whispered matter of factly.

"Oh.. So that means that the students that were in that club are really the best?" the guy in a blue cap commented which made everyone agreed.

"So, who are they? I'm sure they're all seniors since there's no way in hell that freshmen students could make it through that prestigious club." he continued with such emphasis.

"Well from what I've gathered, the short list comprises of two students from Accounting and Taxation, two from Department of Economics and three from Business Administration." the girl butted in.

"Well who are they?" someone from the flock of students asked with high anticipation.

"Well the first one is the original member, Bae Irene of Accountancy since she's the Department's lone protégé for years and  the senior among them. Then there's this third year student, Kang Seulgi from the same department also."

"The next set are the power duo from Department of Economics, second year students Park Jihyo and Im Nayeon."

"And then from Business Administration, we have fourth year student Song Mino and the freshmen Kim Jisoo and Lalisa Manoban." she stated in full details which caused everyone some raised eyebrows.

"Kim Jisoo and Lalisa Manoban?"

" But they're just freshmen right?"

" How come they got into the club that easily?" someone asked whining which most people agreed knowing how meticulous Dr. Shin is, in terms of picking her members.

"Well it's either they're really good or they're close with Dr. Shin."

"And my bet is the second one." a guy wearing a beanie and thick hoodie commented smirking.

"I don't think that's the reason." a wide-eye girl in a short brown bob butted in which caught their attention. She then smiled at them and continued.