"The Unwanted Bae"

AUTHOR's POV

"Seul, are you certain that Chu's okay and she's with Jennie now?"

"That's a relief then."

"Well then, we'll wait for you guys to get back here, don't worry. Just take care okay?" Joy uttered with a relieved smile and finally hangs up her phone. She then turned to Irene who was intently listening to the conversation while all their friends gathered around them, doing the same.

"So how was it?" they suddenly heard Jeongyeon asked from behind while her piercing gaze travelled at the group of girls seated at the far side of the hall who at the moment were animatedly telling their friends about the commotion that happened earlier. 
Jeongyeon squints her eyes while she unconsciously caress her chin and a wicked smile suddenly crept across her lips. She then turned to Chae and Yeri and whispered something which caused the two maknaes to grunt and laugh, earning them a loud hush from their friends.

"Seul said that operation Jensoo was a success." Joy answered, never minding the three from their loud whisperings and just continued with the news.

"She said that they're just waiting for the two since they don't wanna ruin their moment there, and then they will drive them back here." she continued with a smirk, earning her few giggles from them.

"Oh.. So they are quite having a moment there now?" They heard Wendy commented quite amused.

"I can imagine Nayeon, Jihyo and Seul's face right now as they watch those two love birds snogging together while the three of them were stuck outside waiting for their love dovey to be over..haha."  she added laughing.

"Oh...they did kiss."

"Seul told me." Joy narrated and Irene intiutively held Lisa's hand. She looked at the Thai with such concern but the latter responded with a soft squeeze in her hand, telling her that there's nothing to worry about.

Lisa averted her gaze but her attention darted at the visible scratch on Irene's wrist which she intuitievly checked. Her demeanor darkened and her head snapped instantly at the far end table where Jennie's cousins were currently seated.

"Hold it right there tiger.." Jeongyeon uttered restraining the other girl, having already anticipated what's running inside Lisa's thoughts.

"Let the other maknaes do the honor for you." she said grinning and finally took her phone and started recording.

Everyone turned their gaze at Yeri who was walking towards the group of girls while Chae walk on the other side, behind them. Irene shook her head in utter disbelief the moment she saw Chae crouched down and hid under their table while Yeri, being the social butterfly that she is, was distracting them while she engaged herself in a short conversation.

Joy can't help but let out a low chuckle when she saw a pair of hands crept out under the table and reached for the bottom edge of the woman's long gown.
Wendy almost coughed from the champagne she was sipping the moment she saw the sneaky wide-eyed girl tied the hem of the gown in the golden table cloth.

"Here it is. Say cheers in three two one..." Jeongyeon signalled with her wicked smile as she zooms in her phone and started filming. They finally saw Yeri points at their direction and the woman automatically looked at them only to see the girl's frightened demeanour. She looked at Lisa with a loud gasp and with out thinking, the woman ran away frightened.
Suddenly, they heard a loud crashing noise as the the utensils, champagne glasses and bottle of wines flew away while the woman running unkowingly dragged the table cloth that was tied to her gown.