"The Trauma, The Past and The Future" Part 2

AUTHOR'S POV

"Jisoo-yah, seriously, where the hell are you going to take me?" Jennie asked with few soft chuckles on the passenger seat as she sneakily tries to take her blindfold off for the tenth time but Jisoo was fast enough to take her hand. She looked at the chauffeur from the rearview mirror and the latter just nods, signaling her that they're almost there.
Meanwhile, Andrei, their personal body guard was having a hard time keeping a straight face from overhearing their constant bickering. Ever since they got in the car and Jisoo put the blindfold on her, Jennie never stopped asking the poor woman whether if they're already there yet or where exactly they are heading. The body guard could never fathom how incredibly long Jisoo's patience was for their Young Miss.

"We're almost there Jendeuk. Just a little patience please?" Jisoo whispered sweetly at the feline but the latter can't help but pout, too impatient and excited to see the older girl's surprise for her. Jennie's pouting finally ceased into a flustered smile when Jisoo suddenly leaned closer and gently pecked her lips, completely forgetting their companions. Her gaze automatically shifted at the two men in front seat and found both of them whistling and humming a song while looking straight on the road, pretending they never witness anything.

"We're finally here Jendeuk, but don't take off the blindfold yet." Jisoo told her grinning as she carefully guide her out of the car while Andrei instantly stepped out of the vehicle to help them both.

"Can I take this off now Chu?" Jennie asked excitedly as she flash that beautiful gummy smile of her that Jisoo loves the most.

"Ofcourse Jen. You can take it off now." The woman beamed as she lightly caress the feline's flushed mandu cheeks. A glimmer of wonder appeared in her cat eyes as Jennie stares at the place.

There stood numerous rides and attractions while booths and stalls of local food and toys lined up on the other side of the theme park. She looked at Jisoo and the latter just smiled at her as she gently held her hand.

"This is like a mini state fair Jenduek. Every summer, they hold this month-long Carnival here in Jeju for the locals and tourists to enjoy. It also helps boost the tourism here." Jisoo explained as they both stood in the long line on the entrance while Andrei buy the tickets for them.

"You'd been here, Hon?" Jennie asked sweetly as she lovingly stares at the older girl. She snakes her arms and wrapped it around Jisoo's shoulder, never giving a care about the crowd they were in.

"Yep. My parents used to bring me here every summer before Dad would fly to Seoul for his business trips."

" It used to be one of my happy memories as a child, Jendeuk.."she said with a reminiscent smile but her smile slowly wavered when Jisoo remembered something.

"What's wrong Chu?" Jennie asked the woman but the latter just shook her head and smiled faintly at her.

"Nothing Jen.."

" It's just that, it saddens me, knowing that Ryujin never got the chance to experience any of that."

"I can consider myself still lucky that I got the chance to experience having that kind of happiness with them even for a brief period of time but my sister never got the chance to any of that."

"Ryujin grew up to my Dad's constant resentment and rejections." Jisoo mumbled with utter regret as she looked up with a pained smile. Her sad gaze then fell on the feline when Jennie lovingly cupped her cheeks, giving her a sense of warmth.

"We'll take her here next time Chu. I promise."

"We'll do all the things that the two of you never experience growing up."