"Shin Sena's Little Girl and the Forgotten Memories"

JISOO's POV

"But would you still stick besides me when I unveil to you how much of a messed up person I am?"

"Would you still love me if I show you my bare soul?" I asked with my voice trembling and I had never seen Jennie so determined in her life.

She flashed her gummy smile at me and with out any trace of hesitation and fear, she nods and finally spoke.

"Well, will it take a lifetime to uncover you Kim Jisoo?"

"Cause I'm hoping that it would take that long cause I am planning to keep you in my life." she said flashing her gummy smile and my world completely stop.

I finally wiped my tears and smiled widely at her.

"A lifetime with you sounds pretty good to me....." I mumbled trembling, my voice were filled with so much love.

"Good. Cause I'm going to keep you  that way, Jisoo-yah." I heard Jennie whispered lovingly, her beautiful cat eyes has turned misty as she looks at me like I'm the best thing that ever happened in her life.

"Jen-" I was about to say something when Jennie  slowly closed her eyes and leaned closer, completely halting my world from moving. I felt my breath hitched a little as I can almost feel the warmth of her lips slowly closing it's gap from mine.

I finally closed my eyes, surrendering everything to her as our lips were almost a breath away from kissing when suddenly, out of nowhere, light knocks from the door were heard which both jolted us from our bed.

"Yah Unnie, get up now. Breakfast is ready. Hurry up and wake Jennie Unnie too." we suddenly heard Ryujin chirped delightedly from outside the room and I can hear Jennie heaved a deep sigh.

"Yes Ryu. Give us a moment and we'll join you later." It was Jennie who answered and my eyes went wide in shock the moment she grasp for both of my cheeks and leaned closer, finally closing the gap between us with a soft lingering kiss which caught me off guard.

Her kiss was soft and gentle, sending me a million bizarre emotions that I have never felt in my life before. She was about to pull away when I gently leaned forward and held her in her nape, returning her kisses passionately.

I slowly opened my mouth, and her tongue expertly slid inside as it softly brushes and traces against mine while our kiss starts to deepen.

"Jisoo-yah.." Jennie moaned almost gasping in between our kisses the moment I suckled and nibbled her bottom lip and Jennie completely lost her control.

She lie on top of me and kissed me hungrily which I submissively responded, finally giving in to her dominance.

Her kisses were like drugs that I never knew I needed.

We both pulled away from our kiss almost panting and out of breath. Jennie smiled as she lovingly trace my face with her fingers and fondled with my hair.

"I know we shouldn't do this- "the kissing stuff"..

"But I can't always help it Chu."

"Especially when you're this adorable and irresistible." she whispered in her sexy undertone, sending me shivers down through my spine but in a good way.

"So.. Can you let this one slide Chu?" She husked seductively and pecked me in my lips again a couple more times leaving me all flustered just nodding at her, making the cat eyed girl flashed both a satisfied and proud smirk.