"Territorial Kitten"

AUTHOR's POV

"Chu, wake up now. It's almost five in the morning."

"Come up now. Irene cooked breakfast for us." Jennie whispered at Jisoo the moment she sat besides her and tapped the sleeping woman. She carefully laid their bathrobes and Jisoo's clothes that she prepared a while ago for her on the other side of the bed.

"Hmmmmmm.." Jisoo weakly hummed still asleep.

"You have to get up now Sweetie."  Jennie said as she watch her still in her deep sleep. Jisoo lazily pulled her close to her side and wrapped her arms around her waist.

"hmmmmmm. Can we just skip breakfast and snuggle a little more instead, Jendeuk?" she softly husked with her eyes still shut. Still half-asleep, Jisoo unconsciously slid her hand inside Jennie's sweatshirt, caressing her back and nuzzled her face in the latter's breast, gently pressing herself towards the smiling girl.

"Chu, you know we can't. We have a long trip ahead today and I don't want you to skip meals." She answered sweetly as she fondles and tuck those few strands of hair that were sprawled in Jisoo's beautiful face. She then lie on top of her and started unbuttoning and stripping off Jisoo's clothes so they could finally shower now.

"We'll go visit your Eomma and Grammy in Samcheok-Si remember?"

" Seul is already here and all of our friends are on their way here now." she uttered while she gently unbuttoned Jisoo's fleece pajama top when the other girl suddenly wraps her arms around her, gently pulling her closer to her.

"Come on Chu, get up now so we could shower toge-" she never got to finish what she's about to say when Jisoo suddenly pouts her cute heart-shaped lips and kissed her softly which instantly shuts her off.  Jennie was left all flustered while her rose bud lips hung open at the sudden kiss.

Jisoo didn't bother open her eyes but instead, she smiled shamelessly and her heart-shaped lips pouts again, a sign that she wants another kiss and so the other one instantly gave in with out any hesitations. Jennie leaned closer and gave her constant kisses in her lips and finally wraps her in a warm snuggle that she always wants.

Both sighed and smiled contentedly and slowly dozed off to sleep.

Every waking morning with Jisoo has been Jennie's favorite part of the day.

It's not that she got to always kiss her like this, but there's something about waking Jisoo up or there's something in Jisoo's still dazed state that makes the latter so vulnerable with her emotions that she can't think straight and Jennie loves every bit of it.

There were no inhibitions, for Jisoo's actions whenever she's half-asleep or half-awake were never self-conscious and restrained.

She would always unconsciously kiss her and touch her.

Most of the times Jennie would often wakes up only to find Jisoo's hand all glued to her breast.

Yeah Jisoo has always been that clingy and needy of her whenever she's asleep compared when she's conscious and awake.

Jisoo may be the most reserved and she may have a great knack for self-restraint, but her body can never lie how much she craves for Jennie and it clearly shows whenever she's unconscious or asleep. She doesn't know if it's Jisoo's raging hormones or her dazed and sleepy state, believing that it was just a dream, but regardless of the reason, Jennie loves every second of it.

It was fifteen minutes later when their bedroom door slowly creaked open. You'll hear someone walked in as heavy foot steps and loud murmurings can be heard.