Gloomy || Chapter 78

Start from the beginning

     Once at the hospital and him being stable the nurse walked out of the room and eyed me pissing me off.

"What's wrong with him?"

"I'm sorry but I can only disclose the patients medical condition with immediate family I'm sorry."

"I'm his fucking fiancé." Folding my arms over my chest and giving her a death glare I spoke. I knew I was lying out of my ass but I really wanted to know he was okay.

"H-his fiancé? How old are you? You look rather young."

"Look lady." I said still giving her a death stare as I enclosed the space between us. My arms were also still crossed over my chest.

"Either you tell me the good way or you end up in one of these hospital beds with me behind bars." I saw her breath hitch in her throat and her swallow hard making me feel satisfied that I intimidated her.

"I-your fiancés fine h-he's just been over stressed lately which caused him to faint. That and he was fatigued as well. His blood pressure was higher than recommended so we advised he relaxes and not over stress if not he'll end up fainting again but he's fine." I nodded taking in the information before the woman walked away from he rapidly.

"Fuck it's all my fault." I ran a hand through my hair looking at Luca laying asleep in the hospital bed after walking into the room where he stayed. Luca looked slightly pale making my heart ache as I sat down in the bed next to him grabbing and caressing his hand. When I heard Sasha's voice in the hall I felt my blood boil.

     Walking out of the room I saw Lorenzo trying to hold her back but I pushed him out of the way feeling so overwhelmed with rage and guilt.

"You have some fucking nerve!" I stated raising my voice slightly with it laced in pure annoyance.

"Excuse me?" She asked in disbelief and placing a hand on her chest as if she's innocent.

"You're excused you stupid bitch. God I'm so fucking tired! He's in here because of you! Why can't you just leave us alone?!" I was full on sobbing tired of everyone being against us. Lorenzo sighed pulling me into a tight embrace as I cried on his chest hugging him back.

"I just want to see if Lucas okay." Hearing her words I pulled away feeling angry.

"Leave! God Sasha you've done so fucking much already!" I was crying and though I fought to stop I couldn't.

"I—"

"Stop it will you?! He doesn't want you! You went to his parents and now he's in here because he's fucking stressed! God just fucking stop." Lorenzo pulled me into a hug again before letting Estrella lead me outside to get some air.

     After she comforted me and talked me down we went back inside. I was so upset but seeing how much this was affecting Luca was hurting me.

"Go home and get some rest Lyla, I'll stay with him." Lorenzo said softly placing a hand on my shoulder. It was late into the night and Estrella was asleep in one of the chairs.

"No I'm not leaving him." I said firmly and he smiled.

"Lyla you've been crying almost all day, go home and relax I'll watch over him." I wanted to argue but he was just as stubborn as Luca so I knew I had no chance in this fight.

     Taking Estrella home with me I tucked her into her bed and showered shortly after. I found myself crying in the shower about everything that's gone down these past few days. The guilt I felt for putting him through such a thing was consuming me. The way everything went down was just not the way I wanted it to.