The Princess' True Hero

3rd pov.

The Fake Maria was bored. Slouch on one of the the thrones that were built. She had fucked all the guards, and the prince In one big gang bang. But she wasn't satified. Why.

(A/n: this is how to differentiate the Marias. The crazy broken yandere Maria will still be written like that and the fame Maria will be written as "Maria")

"Maria": Sigh. You know, when I came here. I thought everyone would be bigger. But I was wrong....

"Maria" got up and left, bored and still a thot. She explored a bit of the castle, looking and seeing all the mysterious paintings and areas in the castle. Nobody was around....

She left the castle and started to explore the surrounding area. Exploiting her popularity to get free stuff.

"Maria": the only good thing here in this dimension is the Toads I guess. Even still, they are all the same size the ones back home. Heh, wonder if that loser still has his "diary" in the secret basement.

She headed to the warp pipe to the burned down house of the Mario siblings. As she got there, Parakarry had also arrived and noticed the house had been burned down.

"Maria": Hey Parakarry! What the hell are you doing here?

Parakarry: I could ask you the same thing.

"Maria": I'm getting what was left. Now your turn.

Parakarry: What the hell do you think I'm doing? I'm doing my job. I got a letter from Sarasaland, and it's kinda urgent so-

"Maria" had snatched the letter from parakarry.

Parakarry: God, what is wrong with you! That's addressed to (y/n)!

"Maria": He's not here.

Parakarry: I know that. But I still have a job to do.

"Maria": Ugh fine, I'll let you fuck me.

Parakarry: Ha! Oh wait you're serious? Let me laugh louder, HAHAHA! Like I'd risk my own health fucking a manipulative whore. My God! What the hell is wrong with you. You usually say hi, thank me for the mail, don't go through (y/n)'s private life, hell you were his private life! Now you are slut getting gangbanged all over toad town. The Maria I knew kept to herself or always stayed with her brother. So go fuck another toad or go fuck yourself. I don't care anymore.

Parakarry flew away as fast as he could, leaving "Maria" Kinda puzzled.

"Maria":What up with him, that usually works.... eh, *tears open letter* Dear (y/n), blah,blah,blah I need help blah, blah, blah from the ruler of sarasaland.... hmmm.... I wonder....

She decided that she would go to sarasaland, maybe they would be different.

-A few miles away from toad town port-

K.rool: So....

(Y/n): Yeah?

K.rool Was tied up, Captain Shy found his crew before setting off, now working and cleaning the ship as they near toad town. Blooper, Cheep cheep, and Enguarde we in an open tank, while Dk, Bella, Dixie and Tiny, were helping out.... Ish. K.rool was in also in a cell that Captain Shy had with (y/n) and Toadette, Who got her regular clothes back thanks to Bella, guarding her.

K. Rool: King.

(Y/n): What about a King?

K.Rool: No, you're a king.

Toadette: He's may as well be one if what I got on him was true.

(Y/n): It's kinda in airquots. I'm not exactly married so...