Changing The Tides

3rd pov

Maria was outside a burning castle, near a now turned ghost town toad town, her eyes still dull, an emotionless look on her face, blood dripping off her hammer. Corpses littered the ground while Maria didn't have a care in the world.

Maria: hmm.... feels like is missing..... oh well.

She's casually dragging a rope of the peach of that dimension. Maria had gotten away with everything due to how "popular" and "lovable" her slut version was in this dimension. She had killed him as fast as possible.
It was all to easy for her.

Maria though isn't quiet finished yet. She wants to find out what happened to the love of her life's other self and is looking for E.Gadd or the machine that was used to send her back

Maria: Don't worry my (y/n). I'll find a way to come back to you. Even if I'm the last thing alive on this broken dimension.

With (y/n)

(Y/n), in the frog suit, started to swim where K.Rool would be.

Enguarde: How are we going to get in without getting caught.

Blooper: We break a hole in the bottom of the ship.

Engurade: ok let me rephrase that. How are we going to get in without getting caught and sinking the ship. Because we do need it for you guys to go home.

(Y/n): Maybe the ship has cannons. The haul may have those cannon ports.

Enguarde: Actually yeah!

They swam around the ship to see it had a few ports open. And since (y/n) is more kitted out, they decided that he will go first.

(Y/n): w-wait what!?

They girls threw him into the opening.  Lucky for all of them, he got in, with only a mild heart attack.

I took of the frog suit and put them back in my pockets

Dk: *muffled* I'm going to fucking kill you for what you did!

K.Rool: *muffled* God! I said it was an accident, I was aiming at you!

Dixie:*muffled* How is that any better than shooting the poor kid in to the OCEAN!

K.Rool:*muffled* How was I supposed to know he was gonna take the hit!

???: psst. Hey! Kid. Get me out of here.

(Y/n) got scared that he got foynd out but calmed himself when he saw who it was when he looked around. Though said character was behind a jail cell of some kind.

Though said character was behind a jail cell of some kind     

(A/n:The O.C Captain shy is owned by Guitarskeleton. He is wearing yellow but due to many shitty picture editing programs on my phone not having that option, I can't make that happen. Also he's as tall as your shoulder. Unless otherwise.)