Bowsa's 'Flawless' Plan

Bowsa's pov

I was in front of a machine I and my minions. We tested it out before we used It on our (y/n).

???: Do you think He'll be fine?

I turn around to see one of the Koopa Troopas asking. She was naked because of my plan for (y/n).

Bowsa: I hope he will. I tested it on a toad. Guy got scared shitless. That was funny. Is the Special room ready for him?

Koopa Troopa:*blushes* Yes. Umm, th-thank you for letting us be his first.

Bowsa: Don't worry about it. He'll be your new king so you might as well get used to him grabbing one of us and fucking our brains out.*slightly drools.*

Koopa Troopa: I just hope we are good enough for him.

Bowsa: Knowing him, he'll love us all no matter what. Now, go get the others ready for room, I'll do the rest.

She left the room, me hearing her squeal a bit. This is, hopefully, a fool proof plan to 'kidnap' (Y/n) using this machine. One of the shy-gals apologized for giving him a blowjob. I told her it was ok and that she was just pleasuring her King like she should be.

I just hope it doesn't bring Peach into my castle. I highly doubt my minions want to lose their virginities to him.

Bowsa: Alright. Let's see if we can hit the jackpot.

I pulled the lever a bunch of balloons came falling down from the ceiling, some popping because of my horns.

Bowsa: Oops, wrong lever.

I pulled the correct lever this time and waited.

(Y/n)'s pov

I was with Toadsworth walking around Toad Town bear the castle. Kinda therapeutic in some way.

Toadsworth: Master (y/n), how's it been?

(Y/n): Good, a few hours ago I found out that I'm broke.

Toadsworth: I'm really sorry for that my boy. But hey you're still with your sister.

(Y/n): Yeah, and I hope you still kept your promise about me having a crush for her.

Toadsworth: Maria said the same thing. Highly doubt that secret is keep being one. I would rather be dead than tell anyone else. *Sigh* What I do wish is that I stopped aging when I was 30. Then maybe I can deal with prince Peach's Bullshit. Anyways E. Gadd told me not to long ago that a mansion showed up.

(Y/n): That's good to hear, I guess.

Toadsworth: Nevermind that, you'll start your new job tomorrow, With what I heard from it, I wish you the best of luck. Though knowing him and what the animatronics really are, he'll be fine.

(Y/n): I'll feel like I'm a pervert just for doing nothing in there. And it doesn't help Peach is gonna be my 'co-worker' knowing him he'll just grab and fondle the animatronics. I'll have to worry he doesn't steal them or some other pervert steals them.

Toadsworth: Or the animatronics fall in love for you and you take them.
Well I wish you the best of luck.

(Y/n): Thank-

As I was about to say thank you, a hole appeared right below me, bringing me in, making me fall in a seemingly endless pit.

A few minutes later I landed on a giant bed, realizing my clothes were gone with the exception of my hat. Without me noticing, a pair of arms wrapped around me pulling me back into something really soft and really big.