When Chain Chomps Fly

Pink Yoshi's pov

I had baby (y/n) this time. He is so quiet. I don't think I could have enough patience to put up with a baby who cries literally EVERY 2 SECOND.

But I should just keep moving forward. We need to save his sister.

I was clear field. This maybe the most easiest it can get right?
... Right?

Kamek's pov

Kamek: Alright set up the catapults.
You, shy guy, get the chain chomps ready. I see our target.

Pink yoshi's pov

Pink yoshi: You know (y/n), once this is over I really want a vacation. A another clean island with fruit, an ocean view, and you. It will be so relaxing. Even for you after what you're going through.

I almost failed to notice the giant shadow on top of us.

I was so close to the thing that fell near us.

It made a bottomless pit.

Pink yoshi : That was too close for comfort. *looks over hole* Huh that is not how I thought my trip was gonna turn out.

I started walking a bit faster once I saw the other things comming from my left side of the horizon.

Thats when I now know a few things.

Chain chomps can somehow fly.

I'm being targeted.

And I need to run.

I hope that stork doesn't make it. It was, and still is, his job to take good care of the babies.

Well, at least I can say I'm not bored.

Time skip

Welp. My turn was weird.

I somehow turned into a helicopter from a bubble.
Even though it was useful to cross over, It was still weird.

Also there were floating blocks reminding me how to do my life.

Pink yoshi: I don't tell you how to live your life floating block with a face.

But other than that I can say it was ok at best.

Pink yoshi: We are almost at the end. Don't worry (y/n), I'm sure the others will have good time caring for you.
*in her mind* then when your older we can take care of your more "important" problems.

If I didn't notice sooner I would have had my drool all over me.

But then again who wouldn't say the same with the others when he get older.

I can't wait till that time comes.