Five nights with Peach (night 1)

(A/n: The video is just funny to me, none of these things will actually happen to you or you do to them.)
---------------------------------------------------------
(Y/n)'s pov.

12 am rolled in. Golden Freddi and Spring Bonnie, nudged me slightly to wake up.

(Y/n): Thanks...

Both girls just smiled and kissed my cheeks. I got out of the room and headed for the office. I looked through the window and saw Peach, wearing a purple uniform that was given to him by Red, still knocked out. I looked at the phone and saw a flashing light, maybe someone left a message.
I started to knock on the window.

(Y/n): Peach! Let me in, i need to get changed. It's 11:50 pm, our shift is about to start.

Peach:*moans* That's right girls your my sluts...*snores*.

Sigh. I looked around and saw my uniform on the ground. It's light blue with a badge on it. I picked it up and went to the bathroom to change.

3rd pov

(Y/n) had just finish putting on his uniform. Unknown to him, Chica, bib not on her neck, came in and hugged (y/n). Said boy got tense.

Chica: Hello cutie♡. How are you? Well rested?

She started to lower her hand, making its way inside (y/n)'s pants. She leaned closer engulfing (y/n) in her breasts but not to much to suffocate, the boy.

Chica: If you want, my 'pillows' are bigger and softer. But then again, I shouldn't be to selfish.

Peach:(y/n)! Where are you?

Chica started to pout. She turned (y/n) around to make him face her. She gave him a kiss on the lips for a few seconds.

Once she finished she blew a kiss towords him and left back towards the stage area. (Y/n) went back to where Peach was.

Peach: First night on the job and you already suck. That's gonna mean I'll take a cut from your check.

(Y/n):... just shut up and play the message.

Peach pressed the button on the machine.

Red (recording): Hey guys. I'm just leaving a message to say to be safe. I will bring up more animatronics from underground. Just keep an eye on the girls. They have been acting a bit weird the last few days. People saying they have wet spots, mostly mangle. I think it could be because of the plushies. Heh...

Peach: Must be because of me. Or it could because they were made to be sluts.

(Y/n):*sarcastic* You must get a lot of women when you call them that.

Peach: They sure do.

Red (recording): Umm... what was I gonna say? Oh right. The animatronics wander at night. It's nothing to worry about. The place, at night' has limited power so use it wiseingly...

Peach had already plugged in a bunch of stuff on the outlets.

Red (recording): I repeat, DON' T WASTE THE FUCKING POWER!

Peach didn't give two shits. (Y/n) debating if the animatronics can kill him with their breasts. Nice way to go out.

(Y/n): Are you gonna use me as bait?

Peach: Hey you said it not me.

Red (recording): Just be careful. If the girls are acting weird, it's better to be safe than sorry. Don't want anyone to lose thier lives. Stay in the office, and make sure the music box is winded up. I'll call you tomorrow.