The First Adventure (part 2)

(Y/n) pov

Our first adventure, Maria and I will have our first adventure. The goal ...
To save some stuck up prick who hates me.

This is totally gonna make everyone love me for it and not solely Maria because they are "in love" with each other.

Granted they do seem close. But even still I'm just in their shadows.

Maria: Before we actually set out, let's get some gear and supplies. It might be quick but who knows how long it'll take.

(Y/n): Fine, but what are we gonna take?

Maria: New gloves maybe, yours are a bit worn out, I can't find mine. Same with our boots, we have to change them eventually.

(Y/n): True we had then for a while now. Do we even have money for them.

Maria: Sure we do! I have the money given to us from when we first left the castle to live alone.

(Y/n): Cool. At least she knows how to spend money wisely. Don't want to buy stupid crap that we just use it once.

Maria: Welp, give me a few minutes to buy our gear. Can you please find some food and items for the road.

(Y/n): Sure.

Maria pov.

Thanks to the buttload of cash that Peach gave us I doubt we were gonna run out of money.

Maria: WHAT DO YOU MEAN 900 COINS FOR A PAIR OF BOOTS?!

But that doesn't mean we are gonna spend it all on expensive shit.

Clerk: Well you see...

He was looking a bit nervous.

Clerk: Its because our boss orders them off country. But for you we can give you discount. 50% off because you're associated with the Prince.

Maria: I'm still gonna have to pay 900 coins if I buy both pairs. It's just two pairs of boots for me and my brother. I doubt you even have our shoe sizes.

Clerk: Wait. You have a brother?

I was getting pissed.

Maria: Of course I have a brother! He's usually the guy in green!

Clerk: Really? I thought he was one of your fans. I heard that this human goomba kid named himself after you. I think it was Goombario or something along those lines. Anyways we only have yours shoe size number for ... custom reasons.

I just sighed

Maria: Fine. Give me those and give some boots in *insert your shoe size*.

After getting our over priced shoes and went to get the rest our gear I went to find (y/n).

Maria: Now ... where is he?

(Y/n): MARIA!! HELP!!

I turn around to see...

Maria: WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING TO HIM.

Some of the residence of toad town had (y/n) hog tied and carried next a sack full of ... god knows what.

Toad#1: We grabbed him to pay the ransom for the prince.

Toad#2: I don't know why Bowsa wants him. But if it means to help the prince then so be it.

3rd pov

Maria had her hat covering her eyes. She was also griping both her hands into a fist.

Toad#2: Anyways we have all the other useless and unnecessary items in the sack.